E440 DS Upfit

Bring all of your questions about the cannondale motorcycle here!
FORDF3502

#1 Post by FORDF3502 »

Would like to convert my e440 for d/s use I've seen several threads on here about it but was hoping to find a list of parts needed or could be used to make it happen thanks

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

Get ahold of Caniboomer on the thread on the main page. Dave will get you going.

FORDF3502

#3 Post by FORDF3502 »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Jan 23 2016, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Get ahold of Caniboomer on the thread on the main page. Dave will get you going.

Will do thanks

promod

#4 Post by promod »

QUOTE (FORDF3502 @ Jan 23 2016, 04:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Would like to convert my e440 for d/s use I've seen several threads on here about it but was hoping to find a list of parts needed or could be used to make it happen thanks

If Boomer cant help you out on everything I am pretty sure I have several brand new oem nos C'Dale factory Euro spec complete wiring harnesses somewhere that was used on the exported DS versions of the E440's that had turn signal, taillight, brake light, horn, headlight, Brake switches wiring...etc..and all wires ready and needed for plug-n-play use for making street legal!...but will have to find them! unsure.gif

funmachines

#5 Post by funmachines »

I installed one of the wiring harnesses years ago. I still have the wiring diagram for it too.
I remember that it needed to use a later year wiring harness for compatibility with the connectors so on my 2002 E440 I think I had to swap to a later wiring harness.
I did it years ago so it would be good to check with Dave or Promod to confirm if that is really needed.
Anyway I got it from Dave and it all worked great.

Good luck