Anyone ever try a Dale as a snowbike?

Bring all of your questions about the cannondale motorcycle here!
funmachines

#1 Post by funmachines »

Since I have enough parts to put together another Dale bike or two I was thinking about a Dale snowbike. Looks like it could be fun and I'm a hard core skier too. Has anyone tried one out with a Cannondale? It would be good motivation to make a lot of power.

promod

#2 Post by promod »

QUOTE (funmachines @ Jan 10 2018, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since I have enough parts to put together another Dale bike or two I was thinking about a Dale snowbike. Looks like it could be fun and I'm a hard core skier too. Has anyone tried one out with a Cannondale? It would be good motivation to make a lot of power.

That's where I was going (as far as meaning to strike up interest in a C'Dale SnowBike project!) when I posted this topic!

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...showtopic=27459

And as stated in that post I made, I am sure MR. FOOT (BIGFOOT17) would be more than happy and very generously fund that project for you!...And maybe even donate His bike! biggrin.gif

But I think a C'Dale bike would make a great platform for building a SnowBike! ...Make it happen as would love to see it in action!

And from my archives attached is a design sketch from "Next World Designs" (aka Cycra) who was the design team for C'Dale bikes back in the day, But this particular machine never happened and was going to be called the Snow Raven based on the C'Dale ATV platform! cool.gif

Ciao!, MW