new a-arms

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
TucsonCannibal

new a-arms

#1 Post by TucsonCannibal »

Hey ya'll.... found out from a friend of mine that the company Full Flight had a-arms for cannondales... they are +2+1 arms for around $325... which is alot better than 400-800 for other ones. Just thought I would put the word out.

c41xracer

#2 Post by c41xracer »

ST or LT?

TucsonCannibal

#3 Post by TucsonCannibal »

standard travel

BigRob

#4 Post by BigRob »

Do you have a link?

duwax

#5 Post by duwax »

My goodness my fine fellow, A-arms you say? Might you be refering to pumping up at the Health & Fitness Centre? I could do with stronger abs and mightier triceps. Goddness, if Matilda knew I raced my Cannondale against herds of Spingbok and Kudu on the Savannah, she would throw a tantrum. Well go on then, acquire those A-Arms. Should we be seeing you on CNN - Mr America shortly? Good on you chap, good on you!

Best regards now, and dont forget to change your fuel filter every 8-10 hours now, OK.

Brendal.

speedracer

#6 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (brendal duwax @ Apr 7 2006, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My goodness my fine fellow, A-arms you say? Might you be refering to pumping up at the Health & Fitness Centre? I could do with stronger abs and mightier triceps. Goddness, if Matilda knew I raced my Cannondale against herds of Spingbok and Kudu on the Savannah, she would throw a tantrum. Well go on then, acquire those A-Arms. Should we be seeing you on CNN - Mr America shortly? Good on you chap, good on you!

Best regards now, and dont forget to change your fuel filter every 8-10 hours now, OK.

Brendal.
Huh? wacko.gif blink.gif

MyCannibal

#7 Post by MyCannibal »

God I miss reading Brendal's posts...I got a real kick out of them.

UpsMan

#8 Post by UpsMan »

They were annoying if you ask me. I hope he got ran over by an elephant. Or maybe his dale died on the savanah and he got ate by a lion.

NRath

#9 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (UpsMan @ Oct 29 2009, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They were annoying if you ask me. I hope he got ran over by an elephant. Or maybe his dale died on the savanah and he got ate by a lion.

That's funny as heck! But I was thinking the same thing as MyCannibal. That Duwax stuff was pretty good!

speedracer

#10 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (UpsMan @ Oct 28 2009, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif !