Need info on pipes

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
yamadjs08

#11 Post by yamadjs08 »

QUOTE (cjenkins @ Nov 29 2006, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is what I heard but think you need a 03 header or by the full system for the FMF but not sure. Was there any pricing on the NMotions yet?

No for the FMF Ti, you need the full Ti exhaust. Header and can, but good luck finding a good one, from what I have heard, they arent the best of quality and fall a part like you describe the Big Gun. Also, I havent heard about pricing yet on the NMotions, but they should get it figured out soon before buyers turn to a different pipe. I know a few people who are interested in them... I just hope they are a reasonable price...

Also, I might be interested in the Big Gun if you decide to get new, so it is just a slip on though right?

ozarkdaler

#12 Post by ozarkdaler »

QUOTE (yamadjs08 @ Nov 29 2006, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No for the FMF Ti, you need the full Ti exhaust. Header and can, but good luck finding a good one, from what I have heard, they arent the best of quality and fall a part like you describe the Big Gun. Also, I havent heard about pricing yet on the NMotions, but they should get it figured out soon before buyers turn to a different pipe. I know a few people who are interested in them... I just hope they are a reasonable price...

Also, I might be interested in the Big Gun if you decide to get new, so it is just a slip on though right?

I thought Canniboomer told me I could use an 03 header all well I have been wrong before.

It is a Big Gun Race pipe. It is a slip on pipe.

azcannon

#13 Post by azcannon »

An 03 header can be modded easily for a FMF Ti can

ozarkdaler

#14 Post by ozarkdaler »

QUOTE (azcannon @ Nov 30 2006, 07:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
An 03 header can be modded easily for a FMF Ti can

Thanks I was beginning to think I was hearing things...

cobradaler

#15 Post by cobradaler »

QUOTE (cjenkins @ Nov 30 2006, 11:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks I was beginning to think I was hearing things...

guys im working on the prices for the nmotion pipes im also in the middle of geting cans made up with a c-dale style logo ill have a price and be ready to get pipes made by next week sorry it has taken so long but trying to get every thing worked out has been a pain in the rear. thanks and just give me a little more time if u have any ? u can call me at 620 338 7199.

ozarkdaler

#16 Post by ozarkdaler »

thanks for the update

sillysspeed

#17 Post by sillysspeed »

I'm gettin tired of the sound of my TC pipe. I personally like the Bill's pipe. KDeal has one on his SPEED, they are very clean looking and not too loud.