Is this Happyboy???

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
ozarkdaler

#11 Post by ozarkdaler »

Sean goes to LS in Ok quite a bit I believe and it looks like his quad. The only other daler I know that goes to LS and has a quadtech hood is I believe Cobradaler. I could be wrong though.

jwheat

#12 Post by jwheat »

That looks like the drag area just inside the south gate at Little Sahara.

A few of observations:
1. You never see what kind of quad he is racing...
2. The competition must have two riders on it because the camera stays perfect the whole time and even looks behind them at the end of the race. Probably not a 46HP Honda....
3. My 53HP 450 stroker leaves the line toting the front tires thru 3rd gear.....
4. When I race there (if it is LS) I usually spot 450r's two bike lengths....
5. The other quads in the background get left behind by the Cannondale and whatever is in front....

If that is Happy's quad, then that isn't a 46HP 450r that he is racing... or....that film was made last spring. Wasn't that before Happy built his drag bike?

Happyboy

#13 Post by Happyboy »

Ha! I made you tube!

Ok, his post is a little misleading. I did not get 63hp...59.5. Now, for the list of things i had wrong.

weighing 80 pounds more than him
i had sand stars on the quad
didn't use nos as it wouldn't have mattered
his quad was not 45hp...lol, it was over 50.

He burned me every time. I finally put my buddy on it and he beat him. I just weighed too much.

Happyboy

#14 Post by Happyboy »

And that was him racing and filming...helmet cam. His motor is a vemon putting out over 50hp. gotta love it when they exaggerate.

Sand_Blaster

#15 Post by Sand_Blaster »

Hey happy if your looking into new paddles have you thought about superlights? I hate the sandstars on my Banshee.

ozarkdaler

#16 Post by ozarkdaler »

And it has been clarified. biggrin.gif