Official Cannondale Glamis Picture Thread!

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
thedeatons

#1 Post by thedeatons »

Post yer pics here... Here is my wife's 45hp rocket. Full new Moto conversion supplied by Brad at Black Widow. Safty Orange powdercoated magnesium Moto hubs. Moto Wave Rotors. Moto safety tether/keyplate. Boomer Status LEDs. Sidewinder 13/44 Chain/Sprocket combo (Ti-Moly). Sand Star paddles on ITP C-Series machined finish wheels.

I got this from the original dealer/owner for $1200 (stock). It was puking oil and he didn't know why. It was a $5 scavenge pump gear. laugh.gif

gml1998

#2 Post by gml1998 »

That is an awesome looking quad.I have 2 cannondales (Speed and Cannibal).
I am hoping to come across Glamis graphics someday to make a Glamis clone.I have new plastics ,new seat and headlight buckets already.I think the orange on a quad looks great.
Or maybe I'll come across a Glamis that I can buy.

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Jeeze now being nice guy you are you asked him if he wanted to buy it back right?NOT!Heck of a good buy.Time spent with these machines obviously has its rewards.

Sand_Blaster

#4 Post by Sand_Blaster »

Heres my dads its #14 off the line I believe. I don't have any updated pictures of it with a few things hear and there.

Hes growing tired of quads in general........ so I'm pretty sure this will be mine in a year or two hahahha!

J. Delaney

#5 Post by J. Delaney »

My Cannibal has Glamis Ohlins on it. Does that count?

The rest of the Glamis' are out at Captain Cannonmoto's place.

jesshamner

#6 Post by jesshamner »

I don't have a glamis but I have been there. I have glamis ohlins too. tongue.gif

thedeatons

#7 Post by thedeatons »

Guys... Love the pictures, but I was hoping for a little more orange in them! Glamis quad thread!

jesshamner

#8 Post by jesshamner »

Sorry. I just figured you wouldn't have many replies if it was glamis quads only.

thedeatons

#9 Post by thedeatons »

That's okay, I think I may get more than you think.... Dave alone could fill 5 pages.... Mine looks the best though... LOL.... tongue.gif

kdeal

#10 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (thedeatons @ Feb 17 2008, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's okay, I think I may get more than you think.... Dave alone could fill 5 pages.... Mine looks the best though... LOL.... tongue.gif

For now......... tongue.gif