kdeal

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
speedracer

#1 Post by speedracer »

I know Ken has helped out many members on this site over the years, maybe its time to help him. I would bet members on this site have plenty of spare parts to donate to Ken (if he were willing) to build a new Dale. I have a nice frame, 03 tank, rear shock, plastic, nerfs, axle, complete front end and lots of small parts to get the ball rolling.

smitty 78

#2 Post by smitty 78 »

I would without a doubt but well ken knows what I did with the extra parts oops!!! But whatever I swap out or buy I always give the parts to him when I get my asv levers the stockers will go to ken like usual with the parts I swap

kdeal

#3 Post by kdeal »

Guys I appreciate the sentiment. I am going to hold off a little while before deciding what I am going to do. I still have the Glamis, but I really would like that bike to go to a collector that will put it on the wall or something! (I know I'm nuts!) The bike is mint & I only have all the goodies to do it once. I do have a ton of spare parts, but I am hoping we can recover at least my personal bike. I know this is everyone up norths prime riding time, but it is getting just plain hot down here (it was 90 degrees at 10am today). I wouldn't do much riding until the Group Rides anyway. I have had more offers from fellow members (thru PMs and the phone) and you guys make me tear up with your compliments and your offers. I have never really fit in anywhere except this site and I love all of you guys. (yeh, even you Wistech! lol) Wistech was one of my first big impressions to this community & I actually flew him to my house to show me how to rebuild a Cannondale the right way.

I want to let this thing play it's self out over the next few weeks and then I will decide what I am going to do next. I have been out all morning and looking over the Internet for trailer locks, trailer alarms, an alarm for the shop (with a dialer), and other trailer goodies to make life less stressful. I will probably get the itch when I come back from the ride in a few weeks. I am picking up my E440 there and will be making a Super Motard to chase Wistech around the parking lot! I also need to finish my drag quad as well. I will keep busy and I am not going anywhere!

Thanks to everyone and God bless.

cdale55

#4 Post by cdale55 »

Ken you decide to build another one just let me know I think I have a couple parts laying around !!! LOL

IRONSIDE

#5 Post by IRONSIDE »

QUOTE (cdale55 @ May 8 2010, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ken you decide to build another one just let me know I think I have a couple parts laying around !!! LOL

Ken, I must have missed a thread somewhere. What happened to your bikes if you don't mind me asking?

smitty 78

#6 Post by smitty 78 »

2 of his quads got stolen the other day

IRONSIDE

#7 Post by IRONSIDE »

QUOTE (smitty 78 @ May 8 2010, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2 of his quads got stolen the other day

**** that sucks. There aren't that many Dales in FL, I'll keep an eye out over here. Which quads did you loose? sad.gif

smitty 78

#8 Post by smitty 78 »

ironside, you live in florida too.. look at the post ive been violated, be on the lookout!

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...showtopic=24197

IRONSIDE

#9 Post by IRONSIDE »

QUOTE (smitty 78 @ May 9 2010, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ironside, you live in florida too.. look at the post ive been violated, be on the lookout!

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...showtopic=24197

Wow, missed that somehow-

I'm in Sarasota. The nearest real ridding area around here is Croom in Brooksville. It's state run so you have to have your title to even register your bike to ride there. There are so few of us in here in FL that even know what a Cannondale is let alone own one, I would be surprised if they don't show up rather quickly unless they left FL on a boat.

moto440

#10 Post by moto440 »

if you need it ken i was gonna keep it but for you i would part ways, my 02 moto frame with houser stem you sold me in it and fuel pump and harness still; installed, cradle, ecu tray, and swingarm, i would dump it to you for a bit more than shipping cost if you need it to build another