I need to know everything about a cannondale

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
SHOCKER

#11 Post by SHOCKER »

bump, an more suggestions?

Should i try and sell my yz and get a yfz450 or should i trade for the c'dale? Im worried about the c'dale having problems

jwheat

#12 Post by jwheat »

QUOTE (SHOCKER @ Jul 18 2007, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bump, an more suggestions?

Should i try and sell my yz and get a yfz450 or should i trade for the c'dale? Im worried about the c'dale having problems

Heck, I'd be more worried more about owning a Yamaha! wacko.gif

azcannon

#13 Post by azcannon »

Well it has been over once or twice , hardly ridden since he bought it too ( he didn't have a working clutch - hydraulic leak )
Its a very nice bike , I think its a good one , I knew the last owner and this one is a good guy. The last owner was a aircraft technician so he was mechanically inclined and this owner has brought it over to my house to not make mistakes. Don't be afraid of this one.

I hope your bike is in as good shape.

TucsonCannibal

#14 Post by TucsonCannibal »

You can contact me if you need to know anything about this quad, I'm the guy who built it. If the guy you are buying it from is down in Benson, he is the guy I sold it to.

Wish I had never gotten rid of it.

Brian, I'll be contacting you soon.

azcannon

#15 Post by azcannon »

QUOTE (TucsonCannibal @ Jul 19 2007, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can contact me if you need to know anything about this quad, I'm the guy who built it. If the guy you are buying it from is down in Benson, he is the guy I sold it to.

Wish I had never gotten rid of it.

Brian, I'll be contacting you soon.

Its not the same guy , this guy ( josh ) traded him a YZ for it , its at the cinders right now .

Jason I would love for you to pay me the hundred bucks you still owe me on this quad.

Flyin5

#16 Post by Flyin5 »

i also hate to barge in on this thread but i noticed there are some of you from arizona on here that have some hookups with dale's.

im looking for a new quad.. and id like a dale. they seem to going for very reasonable prices lately and its just something different. so if any of you know of some decent ones for sale let me know. there is one in the for sale section in suprize for $3000. only thing thats making me worry about it, is the fact that it doesnt have the z400 bearings.. and the stock shocks. i mostly hit ramps so this thing is going to be an all out freestyle quad...

any help would be awesome!

-Mike