this ad looks interesting

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
UpsMan

#11 Post by UpsMan »

Its hard to believe these scams work, I'm not saying this one is a scam, it might be legit, might not be. You just can't buy something like this without doing it in person unless you know them. I wouldn't even think about buying a quad that I couldn't see first unless it was someone from this sight that I had seen here for quite awhile. I talked to a guy this spring that fell for that Nigerian scam. Good lord. The guy was not an idiot either. Seemed very intelligent actually.

MX Quad Dad

#12 Post by MX Quad Dad »

I'm the same way when looking at quads I want it close enough that I can pick it up and hand the guy cash. I saw one that looked to be going for a good deal down in florida and I was thinking if I did win it I would ask kdeal if I could send him the money and pay him to pick it up.

jesshamner

#13 Post by jesshamner »

QUOTE (MX Quad Dad @ Nov 21 2009, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
works for me also.

I tried to check out several vehicals that were real good deals. they always have some reason why I can't see it in person and give them cash if I want it. most are out of state listed in a city near me.. when they e-mail me back there is something about ebay and some sort of garranty that they won't recive my money until I'm saticfied. I emailed ebay about this and the said they don't offer anything like this if it's sold anywhere but ebay. I don't remember the exzact wording but it was along that line.

That sounds a lot like the email that my buddy got!