post pics of your cdales

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
Blasterboy11

#101 Post by Blasterboy11 »

These next few are really blurry due to my old dirty camera...

Theres a little bit of red in there haha

cdale490

#102 Post by cdale490 »

Hay guys, I'am a new member so I thought I would post a pic of my dale.

claas900

#103 Post by claas900 »

QUOTE (cdale490 @ Jan 24 2009, 09:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hay guys, I'am a new member so I thought I would post a pic of my dale.

Welcome,looks good.

gml1998

#104 Post by gml1998 »

looks great.You should try to get to Badlands in Indiana for one of my ride dates.It's always nice to talk to another daler.
gary

Blasterboy11

#105 Post by Blasterboy11 »

QUOTE (gml1998 @ Jan 24 2009, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
looks great.You should try to get to Badlands in Indiana for one of my ride dates.It's always nice to talk to another daler.
gary

Now owned by Paragon lol...

kevin444

#106 Post by kevin444 »

well, finally got some photos....better yet i actually got to get out and break in the new engine today. soem will know my name from all the posts, and some may not. either way the buld came out great and the quad rides even better than it looks. ported head; makes tons of torque and it revs up real quick; lots of fun....once my back heals up i'll see what this baby has to offer to me. thanks again to everyone that has helped with all my questions and the engine build.....

SlOoT

#107 Post by SlOoT »

Very nice quad.

Just a smalll piece of advice, make some brackets/support for the rear fenders, or they will crack.

MyCannibal

#108 Post by MyCannibal »

They won't crack unless you're doing a lot of mud riding for a period of time...I've actually had mud caked to the gills on the fenders and still no cracks or stress marks...even through 5 sets of plastic...bracket supports would be good but really aren't needed IMO...they wont crack just from normal riding conditions...our plastic is very durable and thick.

Kuma

#109 Post by Kuma »

QUOTE (kevin444 @ Jan 25 2009, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well, finally got some photos....better yet i actually got to get out and break in the new engine today. soem will know my name from all the posts, and some may not. either way the buld came out great and the quad rides even better than it looks. ported head; makes tons of torque and it revs up real quick; lots of fun....once my back heals up i'll see what this baby has to offer to me. thanks again to everyone that has helped with all my questions and the engine build.....

How did you go about holding the front plastic down?
those front fender mounts would be a good location for some trail tech HIDs

jesshamner

#110 Post by jesshamner »

QUOTE (MyCannibal @ Jan 26 2009, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They won't crack unless you're doing a lot of mud riding for a period of time...I've actually had mud caked to the gills on the fenders and still no cracks or stress marks...even through 5 sets of plastic...bracket supports would be good but really aren't needed IMO...they wont crack just from normal riding conditions...our plastic is very durable and thick.

I have found the exact opposite. My black plastic did crack from lots of mud during 1 race. But my red plastic has always had the extra support behind the heel and they cracked also with nowhere near as much mud as was on the black fenders.