Taking the c-dale plunge

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
MyCannibal

#21 Post by MyCannibal »

Yes border chrome...I spiced up my plastic once with that...I must say it did look good...went as far as going around the fenders with it...and the stuff stays on in the woods too...

Canniboomer

#22 Post by Canniboomer »

Yep, I've been using that Door Edge Guard for several years, in different applications. One place unseen, is where the cables go down around the steering stem -- you can use it in a U-wrap to guard that sharp plastic underlip, which can snag at the cables. Also, the edging can overlap any frontal and side graphics to prevent film uplift (LE model, '03 Speed, customs, etc). The black trim also looks good in some color schemes. Here's a Black Glamis picture also,... just so we don't get off-topic!

desertbound

#23 Post by desertbound »

QUOTE (Canniboomer @ May 14 2008, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep, I've been using that Door Edge Guard for several years, in different applications. One place unseen, is where the cables go down around the steering stem -- you can use it in a U-wrap to guard that sharp plastic underlip, which can snag at the cables. Also, it can overlap any frontal and side graphics to prevent film uplift (LE model, '03 Speed, customs, etc). The black trim also looks good in some color schemes. Here's a Black Glamis pic also,... just so we don't get off-topic!

Oooooooooooh. That black glamis looks sharp.

thedeatons

#24 Post by thedeatons »

WE OFFICIALLY WANT TO SEE AT LEAST 12 PICTURES OF THE BLACK GLAMIS DAVE!

ozarkdaler

#25 Post by ozarkdaler »

That really looks good.

Canniboomer

#26 Post by Canniboomer »

Here is one more picture for now, and someday I will post up 11 more -- that is, after it is finished again!
The machine is still cosmetically perfect, but it's all apart and long waiting for a rebuild. The picture here actually gives a clue as to what went wrong!.... anyone care to guess the cause of the problem?... using just 5 letters?.... rolleyes.gif

ozarkdaler

#27 Post by ozarkdaler »

That is a sweet looking quad. Is it going to get a stroker?

thedeatons

#28 Post by thedeatons »

WINKY? I don't know much of the old history....

Canniboomer

#29 Post by Canniboomer »

...ding ding ding!,..... we have a winner! winky

claim your free goodie, James,......... with next order! wink.gif

Cory, yep it will be a stroker.

wistech

#30 Post by wistech »

Didnt even need the decal . I could see the intake tract from here. To bad about the engine. mellow.gif