black cdale's post pics

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
big.elk.hunter

#21 Post by big.elk.hunter »

desertbound- I forgot to mention, I really like the skull you did on your raptor. looks good.

desertbound

#22 Post by desertbound »

QUOTE (big.elk.hunter @ Aug 21 2008, 12:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
desertbound- I forgot to mention, I really like the skull you did on your raptor. looks good.

Thanks a lot. And thats actually a yfz. It was very unique and you wouldn't believe all the attention it got. I'd walk away and people would be taking pictures next to it. Ha ha ha. I think a lot of it was because I took the basics of the design from an Iron Maiden album cover. People noticed that and flipped out. Ha ha.

Obviously took some liberties with the design.

canniballz

#23 Post by canniballz »

Heres mine. A quick little story, I bought a E440 6 months ago loved it (cannondales), Then 3 months later i bought a junky fx400 in pieces. I only wanted the motor for a spare for the bike. the guy told me it ran 2 years ago when he parked it (OUTSIDE) mad.gif. Then i started wanting to get back into quads, Seen this one on ebay for 1000, Then a couple weeks later 750, Then 650 and everything was there including nerfs, Brand new pipe, And some other misc. stuff. So long story short, i found the guy on craigslist and told him i would be down to get it. So, Me, My wife, And her pay check headed to charlott N.C. (9 hours one way) And one month later i have a good running cannibal smile.gif Thanks

jesshamner

#24 Post by jesshamner »

That's a heck of a story. Your redbull can fuel pump turned out pretty good too!

canniballz

#25 Post by canniballz »

Thanks, Ya, The red bull can, I half to admitt i copied that off here, I kinda feel bad so i think im going to make one out of a bud can, Fits me much better than red bull any way. laugh.gif Thanks for the compliment.

jesshamner

#26 Post by jesshamner »

Yeah man I was the one that posted it. Feel free to copy. I didn't patent it yet. LOL.

speedracer

#27 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Nov 9 2009, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah man I was the one that posted it. Feel free to copy. I didn't patent it yet. LOL.

Mine before I sold it. mad.gif

speedracer

#28 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (speedracer @ Nov 9 2009, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mine before I sold it. mad.gif
Does it count if its not bolted up,LOL.

canniballz

#29 Post by canniballz »

Sure, Why not. That was a sweet set up. Why would you ever sale that? From what i have read, isnt the black hard to come by? So, Is mine the LE? And if so, What was the differance between the LE and the regular one? Sorry for all the questions but thats the only way to learn, Right? OPPS, Another question laugh.gif

speedracer

#30 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (canniballz @ Nov 9 2009, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sure, Why not. That was a sweet set up. Why would you ever sale that? From what i have read, isnt the black hard to come by? So, Is mine the LE? And if so, What was the differance between the LE and the regular one? Sorry for all the questions but thats the only way to learn, Right? OPPS, Another question laugh.gif

I had plans on getting some Fullbore,that fell through,Boomer got it so it was in good hands.I dont know of any other differance between the LE,stars and stripes Cannibals other than plastic. unsure.gif