Quad Frame

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
NRath

#21 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Apr 1 2009, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[attachment=8320:Frame_Cad_Drawing.jpg]

Any chance you've got the original .asm file that created the j-peg? I use the same software that it's created in but never had any luck getting my hands on any of the CAD files. You know there were copies that didn't get sent to Dinli.

As for the reservoir, I was just pointing that out in reference to Dreamride's statement about oil galleys. I guess it's used as a catch can for any oil that gets sloshed up into the vent system while riding. When a quad rolls, there is very good potential for that reservoir to be filled with oil and subsequently puke into the airbox. I'd think this reservoir would drain back out through that bottom hose when the motor is shut off, but I'm a little skeptical about that. In some instances, draining that reservoir will eliminate puking issues. Off the top of my head I can't remember where those three hoses run. Guess that's a cue to how long it's been since my motor's been out rolleyes.gif

kdeal

#22 Post by kdeal »

The picture actually came from a Cannondale employee. No file, sorry.

TG2891

#23 Post by TG2891 »

Hey, I just filled my frame with dirt and it runs AWESOME!!

speedracer

#24 Post by speedracer »

laugh.gif
QUOTE (TG2891 @ Apr 1 2009, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, I just filled my frame with dirt and it runs AWESOME!!

motomadnesam

#25 Post by motomadnesam »

wow, thats awsome. Thanks for sharing the pics. Hope you have another frame smile.gif