My drag bike build

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
cannondalemaine

#41 Post by cannondalemaine »

They are the asr's that i had for it. I do have stock ones but i need ball joints for them, i was going to buy new ones but i decided on dual exhaust instead a little while back. I probly will be looking for some more stuff here shortly but not sure what the engine will cost so i gotta hold off for now.

cannondalemaine

#42 Post by cannondalemaine »

Well I have gotten results back from the dyno. The 467 hit 56 hp and 70 hp with nitrous. Just purchased myself a nitrous system for the engine when i get it back. Also getting a plus 4" swingarm for this monster also. Thanks John for this monster powerplant!! Cant wait to whoop *** haha. Should be getting pictures up when she is finished hopefully within a month or so.

claas900

#43 Post by claas900 »

QUOTE (cannondalemaine @ Jan 3 2010, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I have gotten results back from the dyno. The 467 hit 56 hp and 70 hp with nitrous. Just purchased myself a nitrous system for the engine when i get it back. Also getting a plus 4" swingarm for this monster also. Thanks John for this monster powerplant!! Cant wait to whoop *** haha. Should be getting pictures up when she is finished hopefully within a month or so.

Do you have a part number for that kit?

cannondale27

#44 Post by cannondale27 »

Thats great numbers both ways. Did you get to hear it do a Nitrous run?

Happyboy

#45 Post by Happyboy »

Its amazing how fast they rev out when you hit the nitrous button.

cannondalemaine

#46 Post by cannondalemaine »

Um the kit is made by NOS and the part number is 03001. It's made for a over 250cc 4 stroke. Has 5 and 9 hp nozzles but want to buy a 15 hp and he said I could do that. I'm pretty sure its what I'm looking for well at least I hope so haha. I only got to see video of what John made and it looks to me like that thing is motivating haha. Thanks guys

cannondalemaine

#47 Post by cannondalemaine »

Heres a couple pictures of my freshly painted hood (thanks happyboy). Engine and +4 swingarm should be here sometime within a week or two and final assembly will begin. I definitely need to get those shock springs powdercoated! Not sure what color to do but hopefully i can offset the red and black alittle.

Happyboy

#48 Post by Happyboy »

Amazing what some fiber work and a paint job will do. Looks great! And I agree, paint those springs!

speedracer

#49 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (cannondalemaine @ Jan 4 2010, 05:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Um the kit is made by NOS and the part number is 03001. It's made for a over 250cc 4 stroke. Has 5 and 9 hp nozzles but want to buy a 15 hp and he said I could do that. I'm pretty sure its what I'm looking for well at least I hope so haha. I only got to see video of what John made and it looks to me like that thing is motivating haha. Thanks guys

Is this NOS set-up bolt-on?Where will you locate the bottle,would great to hide it wink.gif .One more,whats the cost on that NOS kit.Your dale is looking great btw.

cannondalemaine

#50 Post by cannondalemaine »

Yea the kit i got will go up to 17 hp i dont really want to go more than that. It comes with a nozzle im gonna hook up to the throttle body. It seems like it is really easy to hook up just some fuel and nos lines that go from bottle and tank into solenoids then to the nozzle in the throttlebody. My plan was to locate it under my quad tech hood like happyboy did so nobody can see it. I would love to get a little purge and have it come out of the cannondale C on the front of the hood im having made (like what tat made). Yea this kit is bolt on for a four stroke atv over 250cc but can buy bigger ones. Thanks i actually have it all put together and running but havent put on my nitrous or hood since i dont want to scratch it yet haha I will upload pictures of it with my speed plastics on it sometime soon. If you have anymore questions just ask i would be happy to answer them