post pics of your cdales

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
Canniboomer

#81 Post by Canniboomer »

Classic and crazy photos guys!.........wow! ohmy.gif

At least the Cannondales will clean up better than most other brands. But you have to wonder about Waynes van!, and whatever was dragged inside there with all of those muddy passengers!

wayneschofield

#82 Post by wayneschofield »

We did ride up and down the river a bit to wash most of it off, hence the bottom of the Dales looking clean-ish.

There are usually seven of us go riding so I bought a cheap old 17-seat school bus and took the back rows of seats out to make room for one quad and all the gear in the back, leaving 8 seats for people. I then built a trailer using a caravan chassis to carry six quads sat on their wheels.

This time out though there were eight of us so we had to stand two on their tails and we sat one across the back.

The nice thing about the bus is that there's no fancy electrics in it so when we get home we can just open all the doors and jet-wash the inside.

Brad77

#83 Post by Brad77 »

Here are my two quads

desertbound

#84 Post by desertbound »

Very nice looking Dales.

mydreamride

#85 Post by mydreamride »

her's some of mine before I hit a tree at the fall group in PA. And few of the conversion I did on my moto nerfs with my own footpegs, what do you think?

UpsMan

#86 Post by UpsMan »

Wow, you are going to chew your soles up on your boots.

mydreamride

#87 Post by mydreamride »

Better and cheaper than a hospital bill from getting your leg ran over and I was never to comfortable in companys using aluminum as a foot peg that won't last more that a year then they are basically scrap. But, custom heel gaurds are on the list of things to make. Best part of the foot pegs is they are SS and use the same bolt pattern for pro armors fat peg nerfs.

MyCannibal

#88 Post by MyCannibal »

the AC's I have are just as meaty and I havent noticed then chewing on my boots like I thought I would...they'll pretty much cut ya if you touch em with yer hands...but then again I prolly dont ride quite as much as some.

UpsMan

#89 Post by UpsMan »

This reminds me, I have to go sharpen mine.

SlOoT

#90 Post by SlOoT »

I am about to do the same with my moto nerfs, since they are now 2 seasons old...