Need some help to get this going!

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
jesshamner

#11 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by Happyboy
I got nuttin but love for yah! tongue.gif

LOL...if you say so.

USAMoto00

#12 Post by USAMoto00 »

Thanks for the help guys. Let's get one bumper at a time done happy. The DC bumper would probably eliminate the use of the stock front # plate. I will call and try to get more info on these tommorrow. If I can get Freddie on the phone I can get a really good idea of how it would mount for us. Thanks for adding this new forum too whoever it was!:clap:

quadprorider

#13 Post by quadprorider »

I like the DC bumpers and all but what I really like is the DC nerf bars with the double wide pegs. Any chance on getting some made or are they just focusing on bumpers for Cannondales? Also, any idea on a price for the DC bumper and maybe the nerfs? Thanks

Happyboy

#14 Post by Happyboy »

Looks good. probobly going to be ~$115 for that bumper.

cdalemx301

#15 Post by cdalemx301 »

Ya Brian i like those DC pegs i know I spoke to you awhile ago about them did those guys at blingstar ever show any interest in making them i have been kinda holding out on new nerfs hoping something would come of that but im really needing them now

USAMoto00

#16 Post by USAMoto00 »

I have some more info fellas! I talked to Freddie tonight and he said that he would make the bumpers as long as he had a min. order of 10. The retail price would be $129.99. I am a dealer for Blingstar and can only say that so is the site owner. Maybe we could get together and come up with a special price or something and have the first 10 accounted for? I guess it's up to everyone who needs a bumper I guess? I will ask about the DC pegs also, but they will not be cheap and I imagine that it would take a min. order for those also.:usa

USAMoto00

#17 Post by USAMoto00 »

Okay, I have an update. Between all the local guys and a few of the e-mails that I've had, I have 5 for sure sales right now. Although I have quite a few with an interest, I need 5 more positive sales to get these into production!:clap:

duwax

#18 Post by duwax »

Goodness gracious USA MOTO 00, do please slow down a tad. I know you chaps assisted us in the Battle of Britain, but please do inform me about what you are talking. Bumpers? Now what might you be referring to my fine fellow? Could I have one too? Matilda is brewing some tea at present and it would be so comforting if I could perhaps offer her one a well. Shame, this poor diminutive lady chased a Gemsbok today the whole afternoon, as it ripped her veggy garden apart and ruined her petti-pois pea garden, She was a tad upset, so we set off on our Cannondales and chased the living daylights out of the whole herd. I dare say, Matilda looks awesome in her loatard and full face, what!

Well best regards then, and don't forget to check the valve shims every 25 hours now,OK.

Brendal.

USAMoto00

#19 Post by USAMoto00 »

Well, I can't seem to get a dedicated 10 so I will let this go. I tried and had the Blingstar crew ready to make these for us, but lack of interest killed the project. Thanks for trying guys.