Need some help to get this going!

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
USAMoto00

Need some help to get this going!

#1 Post by USAMoto00 »

Okay, I need some help getting the ball rolling for us C-dalers. I have received many phone calls and PM's on getting some new bumpers made for our Dales, and this is what I have come up with. I called Blingstar and talked to them again about getting the new DC bumper made for our machines. Since I worked with Freddie to get the Iron cross bumper made, he already has the specs for our hot rods. So this is what I need from everyone, PLEASE call and ask for AMBER and express interest in getting a DC bumper. Once they satisfy an interest, they WILL make the bumpers for us. I hope that this happens as I really want to see these machines live on for a long, long time. Let's unite on this so we can keep some parts alive and thriving with these companies. Thanks everyone, Brian.:usa

jacobw

#2 Post by jacobw »

will do the dc bumpers are sweet might have to get one!biggrin.gif

USAMoto00

#3 Post by USAMoto00 »

Thanks Jacob. Could someone make this a sticky so we really can make an effort to get these made? Hopefully all the members that have contacted me about these will follow through with this too. These being made would benefit the site owner as well seeing how he is also a BlingStar dealer too. Thanks again.:deal:

Happyboy

#4 Post by Happyboy »

This would be a much nicer bumper to get done. smile.gif I wasn't going to show it until I had the arms powder coated and the quad all pertied up for the QOTM contest. But here she is.

CannondaleRider

#5 Post by CannondaleRider »

I love the DC bumper.

One issue, No more factory number plate?

banzairx7

#6 Post by banzairx7 »

any pics of the dc bumper???

tat

#7 Post by tat »

I like the flight bumper as well. My email is on the way.

Happyboy

#8 Post by Happyboy »

is a nice looking bumper. :usa

ps, who ever made this forum, will you add back on image tagging.

jesshamner

#9 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by Happyboy
This would be a much nicer bumper to get done. smile.gif I wasn't going to show it until I had the arms powder coated and the quad all pertied up for the QOTM contest. But here she is.

You like that heart shaped bumper? I think the DC looks better IMHO.

Happyboy

#10 Post by Happyboy »

I got nuttin but love for yah! tongue.gif