OK

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
Nickc711

#1 Post by Nickc711 »

I Know of Cannondale Quads Only By reading Forums like this.. I know all about various probles of the engine and what not but still Have a few questions???
1.How much will these upgrades cost total??
2.Has anybody sent their engine to ATK or blackwidow? How much did that cost?
3.Cannible, speed , moto which the best??
4.avg Price W/ engine upgrades & W/out
5.upgrades really necessary
6.And finally Anybody have one near eastern Pa(HAZLETON AREA)...Because I really wont one!!!!!!(not alot of $$ though)Prefferbly w/engine upgrades... biggrin.gif

banzairx7

#2 Post by banzairx7 »

QUOTE (Nickc711 @ May 8 2006, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I Know of Cannondale Quads Only By reading Forums like this.. I know all about various probles of the engine and what not but still Have a few questions???

Depends on how far you go. Could be as little as $300-$400 or as much as $2k.

Worse to better in the order you listed. All have the same chassis and engines. The speed gets you better shocks and stainless front brake lines. Moto buys you +3 axle and long travel a-arms, even better shocks, high flow exhaust, nerf bars, bead lock wheels

all over the map really. Im trying t oget rid of a cannibal with no upgrades for $1500. Will go as far as eastern CT to deliver.

Your gonna get responses all over the place here. read through the upgrade posts and make your own decision.

6.And finally Anybody have one near eastern Pa(HAZLETON AREA)...Because I really wont one!!!!!!(not alot of $$ though)Prefferbly w/engine upgrades... biggrin.gif

Nickc711

#3 Post by Nickc711 »

What condition is your cannible in any other upgrades(is it the one on your posts?)..Any pics & what do you get for 400 bucks(Engine upgrades?)..all i need is the engine not to blow up or the heads to dissolve???

cobradaler

#4 Post by cobradaler »

QUOTE (Nickc711 @ May 8 2006, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I sent my engine to black widow and it cost 3200.00 to get it completly redone from top to bottom with cort porting the head and it runs great has about 50hp now. water pump was not working and burnt every thing up. even with having to spend the money on the motor i am still way under what i would have spent on a new quad let alone on the upgrades.