Trade my 400 for a Cdale!

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
firefighterjosh

#1 Post by firefighterjosh »

I have a spotless XC Race Ready Honda 416ex. It has LT arms, Elka shocks. Its in Mint condition.

My dad has a 02 Cdale Speed. its also in mint condition with all the updates to the engine, frame, head ect.

Think I should trade? It would be strait up. My dad would end up selling the 400 someday soon since he wants a 4x4 quad. I want something faster. I already have a king quad that I race and the 400 just sits there. The Cdale prally wouldn't get ridden much ether but its nice to have when I want to pratice MX and good for dunes tips.

What is your opinion?

RonDK

#2 Post by RonDK »

I would...I love my Cannondale. Is it stock other than the updates?

firefighterjosh

#3 Post by firefighterjosh »

It has a HMF pipe and the PC has been reprogrammed. Also has that fancy number plate up front and a denton stabilizer.

Edit: Also replacing the fuel lines as we speek

RonDK

#4 Post by RonDK »

I would get that thing in a heart beat haha. But the only thing that matters is if you like it. I love the way mine rides laugh.gif

firefighterjosh

#5 Post by firefighterjosh »

QUOTE (RonDK @ Jun 6 2007, 05:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would get that thing in a heart beat haha. But the only thing that matters is if you like it. I love the way mine rides laugh.gif

I have rode it a hand full of times. Thing is crazy fast. Ok not crazy but it was the only 450 to beat my mild engined banshee. My dad also smoked a few 450s with it. laugh.gif I like it alot. Its a really hard decision. I really like the LTR 450s too but the cdale is faster lol. Guess I miss my banshee I sold just don't want my banhsee. Want something I can take to the MX track and race in the fields against friends. Without too much work

firefighterjosh

#6 Post by firefighterjosh »

My dad said there is also a ball joint upgrade he hasnt done, also another small upgrade he hasnt done can't remember. How important is the ball joint? I what does it consist of?

So far off the top of my head he has done.

Stator wires with some other swtich
Steering stem
Oil vent mod
Frame mod/motor mount
Studs internally upgraded
Clean out crank
Head PCed
and 2 others wacko.gif