new atk

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
ATKER

#1 Post by ATKER »

Im getting ready to buy jeff Steoss old ATK race quad actually im trading my yfz for it i pick it up saturday so its really mine just need to get down and get it what can you guys tell me about it its got alot of stuff done but is it an atk or a cdale the covers ont he motor both say cannondale? let me know and should it have the updates?

BROM

UpsMan

#2 Post by UpsMan »

Come on guys, let him have it!!!

kdeal

#3 Post by kdeal »

If it's his last race quad, that bike was awesome! He had a cool fuel dump cap on it and he defintiely put it thru it's paces. He won a National race on it too! I hope he washed it for you first! LOL Good Luck!

[attachment=4176:Stoess.jpg]

[attachment=4177:stoess2.jpg]

ATKER

#4 Post by ATKER »

yea i know its had its a beast its got a new motor from atk with maybe 3 hours on it and a new frame and the suspension is all refreshed dosent have the gas tank which is fine that thing looks like it would hurt if i happen to mess up blink.gif but its a nice quad went and looked at it last week and im gonna trade for it saturday just wondering if its worth trading a good yfz witha new motor for and im gonna be racing A and pro am prolly so will it work for me what do you guys think?

UpsMan

#5 Post by UpsMan »

Go for it.

fav250r

#6 Post by fav250r »

If you trade remember you better want it for quite some time because you will never get your money you put in it, out....Good luck and if you need parts for a better price then factory or a engine rebuild done better then factory blackwidow is just a call away

azcannon

#7 Post by azcannon »

QUOTE (PARTSMAN@WIDOW @ Jul 18 2007, 04:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you trade remember you better want it for quite some time because you will never get your money you put in it, out....Good luck and if you need parts for a better price then factory or a engine rebuild done better then factory blackwidow is just a call away

WTF , I own 2 cannondales , can you think of anything more negative to say ?

By the way what quad do you get your money back out that you put in ?

ATKER

#8 Post by ATKER »

IDK know if that was as much negative as it was true he is right, he is just stating the obvious i cant wait to get the quad its got a new motor with 3 hours on it from ATk and a new frame and all the aprts you see on the bike in the pics cant wait i pick it saturday

BROM

MyCannibal

#9 Post by MyCannibal »

If its obvious then why state it?

timbomoose

#10 Post by timbomoose »

Good luck on your purchase and enjoy.ATk/Cannondales are great machines and a complete blast and have all you need to get you on the podium.