This is just sad

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
ozarkdaler

#1 Post by ozarkdaler »

It is one thing to part them out but to let one of these dales get ruined is just unbelievable. I think this would fall into the basket case category. sad.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-Cannon...sQ5fAccessories

jacobw

#2 Post by jacobw »

I made him an offer he is less than five hours would be a good project bike.

UpsMan

#3 Post by UpsMan »

he wants 1500, LOL

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

Sad? Thats what keeps the rest of us going. Probably ground up the tranny filter and had no clue what to do . Id throw him $400 -$500 for it. I look at it as a low buck start to someones dream quad.

ozarkdaler

#5 Post by ozarkdaler »

I just meant they did not even take care of it they just let it sit outside on a pallet. I agree it would be worth that and it would be a good start on building a new quad. A lot of the times it is something simple. Like all it took for my current quad is Boomer's tank setup and a new ECU. She is running fine.

wistech

#6 Post by wistech »

I hear ya. Ive rescued some real jems that were just left for dead by someone. Sometimes when they have an issue they just give up and could care less. Of course leaving to the elements to destroy once perfect parts is just foolish and they will see what it worth now that they wrecked it.

Denny08

#7 Post by Denny08 »

I think I'm going to throw up

speedracer

#8 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (jacobw @ Nov 7 2008, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I made him an offer he is less than five hours would be a good project bike.

Wanna buy your old dale?

jacobw

#9 Post by jacobw »

you would want more than I am willing to pay I just bought my brothers for 1k and I know what I sold mine for and would not give more than what I sold it for the market for them is just not good heck and 07 yfz in good shape will sell for less than 4k its not a sellers market.

speedracer

#10 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (jacobw @ Nov 7 2008, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you would want more than I am willing to pay I just bought my brothers for 1k and I know what I sold mine for and would not give more than what I sold it for the market for them is just not good heck and 07 yfz in good shape will sell for less than 4k its not a sellers market.

It needs some work,would let go cheap.