any one in the las vegas area???

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
kevin444

#1 Post by kevin444 »

hello all,

just got a canniable, let alone new to the las vegas area! anyone close????? looking to ride / shoot @##%# with.......

kevin

claas900

#2 Post by claas900 »

I think I might be your best bet? I'm in Hanford about 45min south of Fresno. I think your about 4.5 hours from me?

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Go ride with Class900.Guaranteed good time!

Kuma

#4 Post by Kuma »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Jan 23 2009, 05:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Go ride with Class900.Guaranteed good time!

I believe that 4 stroke wars is scheduled for march 10 at Dumont, I think I'll be there that weekend.
Patrick, you need to go and show 'em what made in the USA can do.

claas900

#5 Post by claas900 »

QUOTE (Kuma @ Jan 23 2009, 07:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe that 4 stroke wars is scheduled for march 10 at Dumont, I think I'll be there that weekend.
Patrick, you need to go and show 'em what made in the USA can do.

LOL. I don't know about that. I'm sure in Dumont I'd just be another duck in the pond laugh.gif If I can get that time off I'll try to make it.

Kevin I was wrong I think your more like 5.5 hours from me? Kevin do you ever go to Pismo?

thedeatons

#6 Post by thedeatons »

NickG (Nick Granlund) lives down there.... I'm sure he has a story or two regarding Dales...

kevin444

#7 Post by kevin444 »

well, i've been no where out west so far other than our local dunes which are kinda cool, i've recently moved here from miami, fl. i finally got this quad running and my back has been shot "10mins just to put socks on" for over two weeks, hopefully it heals up real soon! i'm 90miles from both dumont and armagosa and lookign forward to visiting them both real soon. i will have to look into the 4 stroke wars. i will keep in touch wit you all.....and hope to meet up with some other dales. i'm new to the whole quad thing, but i ride really hard...im just one of those ride it like you stole it guys, but "safe wink.gif" at the same time.

kevin

gml1998

#8 Post by gml1998 »

QUOTE (kevin444 @ Jan 23 2009, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well, i've been no where out west so far other than our local dunes which are kinda cool, i've recently moved here from miami, fl. i finally got this quad running and my back has been shot "10mins just to put socks on" for over two weeks, hopefully it heals up real soon! i'm 90miles from both dumont and armagosa and lookign forward to visiting them both real soon. i will have to look into the 4 stroke wars. i will keep in touch wit you all.....and hope to meet up with some other dales. i'm new to the whole quad thing, but i ride really hard...im just one of those ride it like you stole it guys, but "safe wink.gif" at the same time.

kevin

We visit Las vegas a few times a year and usually manage to get out of town for a day ,rent quads and ride somewhere(it's cheaper to rent a quad for a day than to gamble a day tongue.gif ). We've rode Nellis dunes(very cool) and El Dorado canyon.We've also rode Valley of Fire and out near Primm.You guys that live out west have it good as far as places to ride go.Here in Illinois we have to drive hours to get somewhere cool to ride.Next time we come to Vegas I'll give you a shout ,Maybe we can ride together.
Hope your back gets better soon

Gary