I just saw the coolest thing

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
jake

#1 Post by jake »

I was watching 'Scarred' on tv today(show off video clips that show people geting screwed up) and i saw a cannondale!

it had a lot of aftermarket goodies on it and looked like it had YFZ450 plastics on it(but in some clips it was just stock dale plastics. the coolest part was that it was a chick riding it. she was smoking everyone else in her class and finally decided to slow down a little and take it easy, but comming off the top of one of the ramps, the crak split in half, locking up the tires and she rolled it and it landed on her. does anyone know if she's on the forum? lol. she was hott smile.gif

ozarkdaler

#2 Post by ozarkdaler »

I saw that and yes she is hot. Oh yes she is but anyway there are some people that knew her. CdaleChick was her handle I think.

speedracer

#3 Post by speedracer »

I saw that crash posted someplace awhile back,nasty crash.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

No Kidding!I wonder if she will get paid for that footage?

MyCannibal

#5 Post by MyCannibal »

Kara Korn?..lol...

kdeal

#6 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (MyCannibal @ Feb 6 2009, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kara Korn?..lol...

Yes, that was Kara. The plastics you saw were Fullbore versions of the Dale plastic. The motor was custom PCd by our very own Wistech. If you are interested in more, do a search on this site. The bike had been in a bad accident while in the back of a truck and was possibly damaged before she rode it the day the motor broke and the crash happened.

Kuma

#7 Post by Kuma »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Feb 6 2009, 06:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, that was Kara. The plastics you saw were Fullbore versions of the Dale plastic. The motor was custom PCd by our very own Wistech. If you are interested in more, do a search on this site. The bike had been in a bad accident while in the back of a truck and was possibly damaged before she rode it the day the motor broke and the crash happened.

Kdeal,
weren't you the one that bought her fulbore plastics from ebay? They were for sale on this site.

wistech

#8 Post by wistech »

The accident the quad was invloved it was a rear ending from a delivery truck which did destry the whole back of the quad . It took a couple years to get what was left of the engine after her retard boyfriend disassemble it with a screwdriver and hammer. From what we found it was an early style crank that was recut at the flywheel main bearing for the new style bearing. I dont know if it was factory or not but it didnt have a relief cut into the square edge where the bearing surface met the crank web. It developed a crack there and started to come loose the last few laps as the quad was running funny. When it broke through the engine stalled due to not having a crank signal and she just couldnt catch it in time to recover . The engine suffered no damage other than what the disasemmbler did and many of the parts have gone on to be in other engines. The head is now in mydreamrides quad, the crank had a new web installed and is now a 460 . Both making over 55hp. The case was stripped of the pretty rasberry and will soon be in another quad.
Although Kara had a big head attitude problem she did go from never winning a race to total domination with just a stock part motor that several of us in the cannondale comunity donated time and parts. Mainly Brad ,Timbo, Canniboomer,Mikes Cycles and myself. And for the record the rumor of her sending any of us photos of herself is false as if we did everybody would have a copy by now.LOL

ozarkdaler

#9 Post by ozarkdaler »

And for the record the rumor of her sending any of us photos of herself is false as if we did everybody would have a copy by now.LOL

LMAO laugh.gif

jake

#10 Post by jake »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Feb 6 2009, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The accident the quad was invloved it was a rear ending from a delivery truck which did destry the whole back of the quad . It took a couple years to get what was left of the engine after her retard boyfriend disassemble it with a screwdriver and hammer. From what we found it was an early style crank that was recut at the flywheel main bearing for the new style bearing. I dont know if it was factory or not but it didnt have a relief cut into the square edge where the bearing surface met the crank web. It developed a crack there and started to come loose the last few laps as the quad was running funny. When it broke through the engine stalled due to not having a crank signal and she just couldnt catch it in time to recover . The engine suffered no damage other than what the disasemmbler did and many of the parts have gone on to be in other engines. The head is now in mydreamrides quad, the crank had a new web installed and is now a 460 . Both making over 55hp. The case was stripped of the pretty rasberry and will soon be in another quad.
Although Kara had a big head attitude problem she did go from never winning a race to total domination with just a stock part motor that several of us in the cannondale comunity donated time and parts. Mainly Brad ,Timbo, Canniboomer,Mikes Cycles and myself. And for the record the rumor of her sending any of us photos of herself is false as if we did everybody would have a copy by now.LOL

??? on the show she was holding a crank that was split in half that was supposedly in it.