this ad looks interesting

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
sjstar

#1 Post by sjstar »

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/mcy/1473908733.html
Take a look in the pics at the bottem and tell me what you see. Looks like a killer quad ive tried to contact the guy but no answer yet. Looks fully done up.

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

That looks almost identical to an ad my friend replied to. Only it was a 2005 dodge ram. The seller claimed to be moving to Europe and needed to sell quickly. It turned out to be a scam. Good luck on this one. If you give it a shot, try getting some different pictures like a pic of the quad with a sheet of paper on the seat or something like that. Then make sure you use all your security resources if you decide to send payment. They will want payment quickly through ebay or something like that if its a scam.

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

I love it when someone says theres to much to list. What are we supposed to guess at the wonderful goodness. LOL

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

I usually just set up a fictional meet and ask for title.If its legit they wont get coldfeet.

gml1998

#5 Post by gml1998 »

Hmmm.I clicked on it to have a look and it has been canceled by its author.

UpsMan

#6 Post by UpsMan »

I just clicked on it and it is still there.

smitty 78

#7 Post by smitty 78 »

i got the same as gml

MyCannibal

#8 Post by MyCannibal »

deleted by author

UpsMan

#9 Post by UpsMan »

the link still works for me.

MX Quad Dad

#10 Post by MX Quad Dad »

works for me also.

I tried to check out several vehicals that were real good deals. they always have some reason why I can't see it in person and give them cash if I want it. most are out of state listed in a city near me.. when they e-mail me back there is something about ebay and some sort of garranty that they won't recive my money until I'm saticfied. I emailed ebay about this and the said they don't offer anything like this if it's sold anywhere but ebay. I don't remember the exzact wording but it was along that line.