My Cannondale will not Run Missfire.. What the Problem

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
Cannondalegermany

#1 Post by Cannondalegermany »

Hello,

And while I have my quad on 12.12.2011 in the garage and the power cable from the main plug a deal. This plug-in I've made ​​to it again on 22.12.2011 (ignition off). Now the quad does not misfire or not to go. The quad was running but on 12.12.2011. I've now ruined because of what one plug? Or is the spark plug wet? Broken by the ecu can be gone? No, or they the same as if I disconnect the cable from the Battery. So what it may be too little power or spark plug wet?

Before I put it in the garage, the quad was still running. And as I have the plug pulled and came back at 22.12.2011 it was not running. Please do not tell me that it is the ecu.

MX Quad Dad

#2 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Not sure of which plug you are talking about, but I haven't heard of anyone frying the ecu by unplugging it. maybe unplug it and check the plug for damage. also pull the spark plug and check for spark. the only plug I have fouled in my dales was after it was running fine then put it away and it wouldn't refire the next time I was going to ride

Cannondalegermany

#3 Post by Cannondalegermany »

Happyboy

#4 Post by Happyboy »

Why did you unplug the spark plug? are you sure you have the fuel lines and spark plug boot plugged in?

Cannondalegermany

#5 Post by Cannondalegermany »

quad as delivery before that I'm going to look simply at the spark plug.

Cannondalegermany

#6 Post by Cannondalegermany »

Thank you will look at the spark plug is now time

pcleiter

#7 Post by pcleiter »

Possibly a wet spark plug. Have you replaced your fuel lines ever? I just did mine after they rotted enough to cause the fuel pressure regulator to clog. Seems that some of the junk may have made it into and through the injectors and fouled up my spark plug. My bike did something similar - ran one day, sat overnight, then refused to start the following day. I pulled the plug, cleaned it up, and then got it to start. I also adjusted the idle up to around 2200 rather than down around 1800. That also seems to have helped.