Graydon Manufacturing

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
sdhow

#1 Post by sdhow »

Did they go outta business?

I know they were in the N. Long Beach/SE L.A. area, and their website is still up, but their phone is disconnected.

sdhow

#2 Post by sdhow »

Think I might have answered my own question.

Address is that of a home in Bellflower, CA. A woman answers the phone (562-925-8863) and says they're still in business, but the owner is outta the country until early May. Strange....

Someone over on TRX450R.org claims they are still taking money for parts, but take over 3 months to deliver them.

Anyone know the skinny? I just kinda wanted a new set of nets for my Proline nerfs, but now I'm curious... dry.gif

aguita

#3 Post by aguita »

im on the same boat as you, I bought a set of nets from brad and they didnt fit, I was thinking i had the stock nerfs and looking one day on it I saw the name of proline..I looked online,called no luck! I searched ebay under the name they sold and send them a message, got a reply asking which style I had,answered back, no answer 2 months ago..talked to AC racing and they told me which should fit according to them..if you ever talk to them lmk

QUOTE (sdhow @ Mar 1 2012, 05:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Think I might have answered my own question.

Address is that of a home in Bellflower, CA. A woman answers the phone (562-925-8863) and says they're still in business, but the owner is outta the country until early May. Strange....

Someone over on TRX450R.org claims they are still taking money for parts, but take over 3 months to deliver them.

Anyone know the skinny? I just kinda wanted a new set of nets for my Proline nerfs, but now I'm curious... dry.gif

speedracer

#4 Post by speedracer »

If you can post a pic of the nets you need I have some nice red nets that are off AC nerfs,I can compare the pic to what I have.I dont need them,cover the ride,there yours.