Any pics of the nac's team and quads ?

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
cannondale32

#1 Post by cannondale32 »

Just wantin to see some pics of the nac's team, quads, races, stories even

MX Quad Dad

#2 Post by MX Quad Dad »

!

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

Nacs were kind of out of Dales before they got started. I had a few of their "race " quads come through the shop. Pretty much unimpressive junk. They had cool decals though. I might have some pics of the quads. Ill see if I can dig some up.

cannondale32

#4 Post by cannondale32 »

O wow I thought they were with em since the moto came out, I remember reading a story about a race one time. The Nac's team got there late and didn't have time to put their map and raced em stock and made the top 3 I think.

haulinit

#5 Post by haulinit »

QUOTE (cannondale32 @ Mar 18 2012, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
O wow I thought they were with em since the moto came out, I remember reading a story about a race one time. The Nac's team got there late and didn't have time to put their map and raced em stock and made the top 3 I think.

I raced against them flat track and TT once, I finished second to one of them only because he spun me out going into a hair pin corner. I was pretty impressed with there race rig though.

cannondale32

#6 Post by cannondale32 »

Were they pretty big like raced gncc, mx, TT, and such ?

MX Quad Dad

#7 Post by MX Quad Dad »

QUOTE (cannondale32 @ Mar 18 2012, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They were announced as Cannondale's race team before the moto was available. I feel they did Cannondale a huge injustice. I tried to buy my Moto from them and they tried to talk me out of it. Basicly said it wasn't worth it. I figure they would have made more profit selling me a cannibal with a ton of aftermarket parts. I visited their track side trailer at Loretta Lynn's. they had the quads sitting out in a nice show type setting but the people there were so rude and unpleasant that if I wouldn't have already owned a dale, I never would have bought one.

cannondale32

#8 Post by cannondale32 »

Wow, I always thought they were big into promoting them and such but I guess not haha. How long were they with cdale ?

jesshamner

#9 Post by jesshamner »

I never got a really good feeling about Nac's anyway. And their graphics weren't even that cool to be honest. There was a lot of hype about Nacs and Cannondale but it always seem to come from someone other than Nac's and even Cdale from what I can remember.

kdeal

#10 Post by kdeal »

Here is a pic

[attachment=12055:429_nacs.jpg]