Hellp Me Please!! Flywheel Problem!

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
Cannondalegermany

#11 Post by Cannondalegermany »

Hello Cannibommer and lccm

My ecu has never Broken ... If the fuel pump ber??ht with something and she always runs, then only the relay in the ECU Broken is because you only make a switch in and finished it's not destroy the ecu. It Stalls only and it's always easy to contact switch in and finished ..... What's his problem, I do not know, a Cannondale runs without the stator, but goes out of iergendwann ..... But you need the flywheel will not work without it.

So ..

new spark plug

Fuel pump if it runs always just a switch on the Black wire

And flywheel on it

Then it runs again .......

And Pictures of my Cannondale i Love Cannondale <3 <3 <3 <3

And if an ECU CDI no matter what you Broken Watch is one then you have no spark.

Canniboomer

#12 Post by Canniboomer »

It is great the machine is back to running. Yes the ECU is damaged, but not destroyed. The pump can be operated from a separate switch, and many guys have been forced to do that,.... at least temporary.

The stalling is likely caused by a fuel delivery problem,... or the idle speed is set too low, or the idle screw has loosened to a lower idle.

I assume you have a good working stator on it now.

Nice looking machine... is that painted plastic?....

Cannondalegermany

#13 Post by Cannondalegermany »

Yes Sir My Cannondale is Painted no Folia or some other cheap ...... And they are right what they wrote ...... With the engine idling

If the Cannondale is also by itself from the spark plug can also be Broken I know it sounds like Miss Fire and hahahahahha this is bad

The Coulor is Lamborghini Orange I Love my Cannondale 4 ever