Project Husa-Dale Christmas treat

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
marshall100

#21 Post by marshall100 »

In the words of Yoda. ......'there is another' Jay, did you track down that guy in wales building a ktm dale? He has posssibly as much stuff as yourself....

themadhatter

#22 Post by themadhatter »

There is a guy on here that has a Ktm dale he posted a pic on this topic but other than that no mate?

Kuma

#23 Post by Kuma »

QUOTE (themadhatter @ Jan 8 2013, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is a guy on here that has a Ktm dale he posted a pic on this topic but other than that no mate?

SloOt in the Netherlands has a KTM dale, maybe 2? KTM Dale link

marshall100

#24 Post by marshall100 »

Chap I know on facebook is putting it together as I type this. Not sure he hangs out round here but I'll ask him.

I may now be a polaris rider, I spend alot of time looking at for ways to make it as robost as my old cannondale. Wish I could get it on a diet, bikes a right fatty!!

themadhatter

#25 Post by themadhatter »

Doubt he has as many parts as me but id like to get in touch and help out were i can.
Just bought another moto and a fresh 478cc motor for your old bike that im doing up.
Im now up to 3 running quads and 3 rollers waiting to be complete.
If he isnt part of this forum how is he getting all the parts togeather mate? must be really hard.

SlOoT

#26 Post by SlOoT »

Very nice quad !!!

I still have all the KTM-Dale's. And also 2 Moto's (one road legal) and a X440S.
The only ones running at the moment are the 2 625 ktm-dales.....

Recently bought a Speed with broken engine with "Deutsche Brief". Not sure what I'm gonna do with it.

marshall100

#27 Post by marshall100 »

Actually Jay, I don't think he's got nearly as many bits as you have! I'd love to hear what wistech makes of my old motor when it lands stateside.

I'll drop you an e-mail tonight. The polaris is an interesting piece of kit. Feels very agile for a very heavy bike, but has the laziest power delivery I've ever encountered. Feels like a farm quad, but the speed builds rather rapidly. Anyway, there is much to be done!