new to cannondales

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
youngbansheeman

#1 Post by youngbansheeman »

My name is Julian & i just got a cannondale canibal for $1300 the bike is running and looks alright. This is my 1st cannondale have always wanted 1 since 03 but was to young to afford it lol 15 so have been ridding banshees all my life now that i got a chance to get a cannondale i got 1 and by the looks of it i am ganna be getting a couple more. What are the most problems with these bikes & what should i fix on it? Its all stock would like to put a couple of hp more to it k&n filter etc.

cdaledave89

#2 Post by cdaledave89 »

QUOTE (youngbansheeman @ Feb 16 2013, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My name is Julian & i just got a cannondale canibal for $1300 the bike is running and looks alright. This is my 1st cannondale have always wanted 1 since 03 but was to young to afford it lol 15 so have been ridding banshees all my life now that i got a chance to get a cannondale i got 1 and by the looks of it i am ganna be getting a couple more. What are the most problems with these bikes & what should i fix on it? Its all stock would like to put a couple of hp more to it k&n filter etc.

Congratulations on joining the Cannondale fold. Your quad will most likely need some basic updates and may (unfortunately) need some more expensive ones as well. Take a few hours and read up on some of the topics on this board to get an idea of what you might need to do. It will be time well spent.

And don't be afraid of asking questions. There are MANY knowledgeable people here that are willing to help.