Insight Needed--Looking to sell or trade in the near future

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
Z4J

#1 Post by Z4J »

Hoping to get a bit of insight as I love this quad but can't justify holding onto it as I now ride once a year!! Would rather see it go to a good home if I can get a fair price. Can anyone give me an idea of what you feel the current market allows? Also, any potential of a properly rebuilt bike trade?
Thanks for the time.

Timbo crank w/Z bearing, Ported head with updated valves, buckets, spring & mag., New Pistion/Sleeve (stock bore/comp.), Blue bolt w/Nord Locks, Rev. 8 harness, Deka Battery, New Clutch, Bike Shifter, Al. cam cover, Boomer clutch lever kit, New cam chain, New bearing and seals where needed, Pressure tested, Updated engine through bolt, Boomer Tank & fuel filter, Magnetic oil strainer, Oil vent update, Boomer A-arms, New carrier and swing arm bearings, LSR Axle (trued 6/1/10), RK XSO chain with 14/42 sprockets, Triple rate Ohlin fronts, Dual rate Fox rear w/bottle, Stainless brake lines, PRM skid, X-Factor nerfs, Flexx bars, Hipers w/Razors, And a bunch of other stuff that I???ve forgotten about???.

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

SWEET QUAD!