Winter rebuilds?

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
ShifT714

#1 Post by ShifT714 »

Anybody have any winter rebuilds planned for their dales?

exotic rider

#2 Post by exotic rider »

QUOTE (ShifT714 @ Nov 7 2013, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anybody have any winter rebuilds planned for their dales?

I'm looking to finish my x440, new plastics, graphics, seat cover, and plan on adding : headlight, enduro render/ light , extended range fuel tank. The motor was done last winter, all updates etc.I've also got to get my shock redone.long list...

ShifT714

#3 Post by ShifT714 »

figured id show what im up too... waitin on the red powder for the upper a arms, stem and hubs....

2smoker

#4 Post by 2smoker »

here's a pic of the cannibal i'm working on this winter. if anyone has some tips on setting up the front end, i need some help. it looks like the camber is off and the toe to me.

riverat1540

#5 Post by riverat1540 »

Im hoping to rebuild both my motors and get running and done this year, so hopefully doing a case swap on my stock motor due to crack in case at the head stud, and finally got my stroker crank rebuilt with new rod from Carrillo. The rod took a while to get. and a 98mm CP for Timbos 2.2. Got a few nice goodies so it should be a pretty sweet build. Next order is some gaskets o-rings and seals. Cant wait to get these motors back in their frames!

ShifT714

#6 Post by ShifT714 »

Riverat where do you ride at? algonquin is only an hour north of me!

riverat1540

#7 Post by riverat1540 »

QUOTE (ShifT714 @ Dec 20 2013, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Riverat where do you ride at? algonquin is only an hour north of me!

We had some land near by recently but it was sold, we hit up rocky glen near Rockford occasionally otherwise it's road trips to where ever. Also have a small trail system near the house that follows the river but it's more less just to putt around we try not to make too much noise back there. In the winter we run the lakes a lot when we have time and running bikes

Blasterboy11

#8 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Picked this up for my Dad's birthday friday, been sitting for 2 years and was taken apart at some point, and half kinda reassembled.

So far ive gone through the entire electrical system and redone quite a few things, oil vent updates, no stage 8 bolts but i havent pulled it apart to look inside yet. Despite the plastics its an 02 Speed, got it silly cheap so its a great fixer upper to have in the garage. The moto is all pulled apart, that needs some serious tlc.