We'll look what I found!

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
ShifT714

#1 Post by ShifT714 »

Been sitting in the dudes barn for years! Clean and untouched(besides plastics) with the original tires! Now if the owner n I could agree on a price it'll be in my garage!

yamadjs08

#2 Post by yamadjs08 »

Nice find! I wish I could find a Moto or a Blaze hiding in a barn. laugh.gif
Hopefully you can score it cheap.

Out of curiousity, have had a lot of people contact you about your Cdale want ad on Craigslist?

ShifT714

#3 Post by ShifT714 »

Eh not as many as I'd hope but that is how I found this Moto and the blaze I sold a few weeks back.

A lot of people have non running cannibals n they want 2500$ cause there "rare".

This guy originally wanted 4500$ for the non running/non updated Moto. Still trying to make him realize the market is not there for cannondales anymore..

coreyg589

#4 Post by coreyg589 »

QUOTE (ShifT714 @ Jan 23 2015, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eh not as many as I'd hope but that is how I found this Moto and the blaze I sold a few weeks back.

A lot of people have non running cannibals n they want 2500$ cause there "rare".

This guy originally wanted 4500$ for the non running/non updated Moto. Still trying to make him realize the market is not there for cannondales anymore..

Good luck with that I ran into a few stubborn people who wouldn't budge on their insane prices myself for the same reason lol. Awesome find regardless hope you can talk him down so it doesn't end up just sitting their.
Thanks for the headlight deletes by the way.

ShifT714

#5 Post by ShifT714 »

Guy is hard on 3500$. Sucks that's it'll just sit there...

vickie0523

#6 Post by vickie0523 »

I found two at a dealer here in wv. AN 02 cannibal and a LE stars and stripes. LE was a demo bike for dealer and 02 is slightly ??? used. have personally talked to the owner of dealership atleast once a year for past 5 years. still wants 5500 for LE and 4 for the 02 with no updates and wont start! they too think they are rare and will one day make them retirement money I guess.lol even after many conversations with them and talking at length and them knowing ive had many cdales since 02they still wouldn't budge.crazy. they know nothing about them and even asked me if I would be able to steer them in right direction to get the one to run or if I could possibly come up and help them to get it running!!! hahaha. wouldn't sell but wanted me to help . probably in exchange for a t-shirt and 10% off tires.anyway they are still setting there.such a shame.

ShifT714

#7 Post by ShifT714 »

Help em out! Maybe after the realize how much it'll cost to update em they'll sell em cheaper. The guy with this Moto nearly cried when I told him about all the updates n potential costs.

Blasterboy11

#8 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Good buy! Theres 2 guys about 45 mins from me that have a Speed and a Cannibal, $3500 and $4k respectively. They've had them on craigslist for almost 2 years now and wont budge on the prices, I even took a picture of my garage filled with 3 quads and parts telling him everything in the photo was bought for less than what hes asking for his, still wont budge. I got into a screaming match with a kid one time, that was fun. Sucks the bikes will sit and rot but if they don't want to listen to people who know a little about these, than so be it sad.gif