Back from the dead hopefully

Bring all of your questions about the Cannondale quad here!
JIM-2002

#1 Post by JIM-2002 »

Hey. 1 see there's some fresh dates so I'm guessing Cannondale still lives LOL.. long story short I have a 2002 speed and yes all it's been doing is sitting since then it has maybe 40 hours on it... I decided last summer to dig it out see if I can get it running... so far I got softwareupdated because apparently that expires after so many years just a heads up to you guys if you haven't done that call up and get a new code.. I did new fuel lines all around ..new battery.. all new fluids ...got the fuel pump working after a while I get decent pressure seems to hold.. problem seems to be it'll crank it won't start if I give it a shot of starting fluid it will start start and it will idle but if I go to try to pull out in first gear no power stalls out I'm getting an injector code hoping it's only electrical.. any suggestions will be greatly appreciate it I've been looking on the Black Widow website looking to maybe get some parts updated thinking maybe new wiring harness let me know if I need one..... other than that just looking to see where to start I understand they've had a lot of issues and not even sure if it's worth getting into but the pride factor for me right now.. thanks in advance any advice is appreciated

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

Good work so far. Give us a call at Black Widow ATV, we can get you up and running again. Good luck with your project.

Ken

rlwulber

#3 Post by rlwulber »

Sweet! Let us Know if you get er Resurrected

JIM-2002

#4 Post by JIM-2002 »

Its alive!!!Got it running last weekend took it for a ride down the street forgot how nasty this thing was!!lol