hyd case mod

jfarrar

hyd case mod

#1 Post by jfarrar »

not sure how much tim is interested in doing these but when he does do them he does an awesome job!i didnt get a fresh pic but the beauty still shines through!nice job tim and it works perfectly

BigJosh

#2 Post by BigJosh »

Nice POOH cup in the back ground. Does your wife know you took that to hold parts:p

r.porter

#3 Post by r.porter »

Yes, I would like to know if Tim is interested in doing more of these mods.

jfarrar

#4 Post by jfarrar »

that cup has beem there since i built the workbench.lol makes a great part holder

r.porter give tim a shout.i know he doesnt really like to do them one at a time(lots of set up work and he is busy) but i have another case up there as well as a few others that you might be able to squeeze in on if they are not done already.

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes I know Wistech is sending him a few also.He will do a bunch at a time so machine setup time is worth it.Jason wasnt it amazing how he could run that CNC mill?On no sleep also!

jfarrar

#6 Post by jfarrar »

[QUOTE]Originally posted by cannondale27
Yes I know Wistech is sending him a few also.He will do a bunch at a time so machine setup time is worth it.Jason wasnt it amazing how he could run that CNC mill?On no sleep also!

yes it was.i got another taste of that last wednesday.except this time he had to watch two sleepy kids at the same time.lmao he is definetly a busy man!and very talented on the mill

wistech

#7 Post by wistech »

Ive done a couple of the hydro cases here but they will never look as precise as Tims. The big factor is the time it takes to do this mod. Tim will be able to do quantities much more effeciently than me. Since Im swithing over to the fx400 cases they will also get the crank bearing sleeve installed at the same time. Ive only been getting about 4 to 5 hours sleep every night getting the dyno quad together and it was tough. Tim's been doing that for the last year. I hope he doesnt freak out on us one of these days.