Armoks

Derno24

#41 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by r.porter
I have seen this discussion on horse power comparing O-ring versus standard chain. This is just one of the independent test results done by Sudco.

Extensive tests indicate that RK O-Ring chains provide absolutely no difference in the rotational drag of equal mass when compared to non O-Ring chains (after a short break-in period of a few miles).

I don't want to pick sides , I just like facts versus hearsay or rumor. I welcome any test results that show a different conclusion.

I could give 2 about a test. I look to people who drag race for my answers. Look none of the top street bikes use orings. If theirs works then why is it that the people who could benefit most aren't using it?

One last question who hired Sudco to do the test?

Derno24

#42 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by CptHook
blah blah blah, drama drama drama.

After all is said and done I think I will call up MTV and work out a deal to get a reality TV show started up for these forums. I could be rich. Anyone else want in? :deal:

I'll do the video and editing.

As for everything else. I haven't laughed so hard for a long time. It is like watching kids go I know you are, but what am I.

Now for tuning info. Jayb can attest to what I found and he even had the afr chart to prove it. Seat of the pants doesn't work for these motors at all. We tinkered with several maps which I took to the dyno. Changes were made, but a combo map was what worked and so did a Nacs moded map. No changes to one specific area just wholesale changes. It worked fine on a Falicon 468 with ported head. Now I know it isn't one of your motors, but there is not as much of a difference as you keep believing.

I am asking everyone to keep an open mind on this. I have a dyno right down the street anyone want to come down for beer and a dyno run feel free too.

I have found out again like I stated before there is more than one way to skin a cat. I have had the chance to talk to Scooter in person and watch him scratch his head when I showed him the dyno sheet and told him what was done. His exact response, "if it works"

Happyboy

#43 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by Happyboy
****** is a smart guy. He has helped alot of people out with mapping and lots are greatfull. Noone has ever questioned his abilities to change maps and do good work. But why take offense to others trying to help people out also? Tim has played alot with the mapping trying to make it better for the strokers and ported quads out there. Instead of adding to that work Armok's would rather tear it down. Shame to see such a negative attitude come from someone that could add so much.

That is attacking you? Man, you really gotta stop reading what you want out of things and get back to reality man. Noone comes on here and bad mouths people like you do. Pretty pathetic.

Happyboy

#44 Post by Happyboy »

Go ahead man...give me a reason for your attitude? I have been very supportive of your mapping skills and you take offense to it? Who gives a crap about what happened in the past. Its done and over. Acting like a little kid that lost their toy does nothing but make you look stupid man. As soon as anyone disagrees with you you go on a rampage on how unfair life is.

Pretty funny how there are dozens of posts out there with you telling people off yet we are the ones that are causing this problem? rolleyes.gif

Happyboy

#45 Post by Happyboy »

Discussion is part of R&D man. I guess you wouldn't know anything about development work though, your just too busy trying tear down others.

CptHook

#46 Post by CptHook »

I love...lamp

jesshamner

#47 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by CptHook
I love...lamp

LOL.....LOUD NOISES!

Derno24

#48 Post by Derno24 »

Ooooooooooohhhhhh Kelly Clarkson!!!!!smile.gif

CptHook