Best map for this motor?

Mjollnir

Best map for this motor?

#1 Post by Mjollnir »

Hey Tim, or whoever has some advise...

I am picking up CannondaleRhino's old quad in Glamis in a couple weeks. AZCannon and rhino are finishing up the motor, but need to know what map to put in it.

The motor, from my understanding, was built by Timbo with a stroker crank, stock bore, was just ported by Timbo within the last couple weeks, and has the Canniboomer air filter setup and an HMF pipe.

Please help me with selecting a map for this quad!

Thanks,
Marc

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

Marc,

I have basically the same motor, except I'm not using Boomer's air filter set-up. I was rich right off the bat, so this should help you out. See this thread:
http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showth...&threadid=15158

I like the Animal128 map. I would run it rich 2200, 1.10 maybe and work from there.

harleypitbull1

#3 Post by harleypitbull1 »

I think Tim has an animalsOA map. I think for open airfilter. I am running the exact same setup, boomer box and all. The map is rich on the bottom end and a little hard to start. Tim said he could make another map that was leaner on the bottom, but it runs awesome the way it is. Just a little hard to start at times, and sometimes fuel fouls the plug.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Acarli27 maps are all based on Annimals but leaned out at begining.I think most I posted are 11500 rev though if you want a 11000 on let me know.

Honeycutt

#5 Post by Honeycutt »

I am running the High-Flow Blaze Speed Map with Fuel added for Falicon Stroker. It is a smooth map,not a lot of hit on bottom but midrange is good.

Is there a Moto-Speed map for the Strokers?biggrin.gif