Sorry, I'm Done.

Happyboy

#11 Post by Happyboy »

Sorry to hear this Tim. But you definately have been getting over extended recently. Take a breather or two and then play around with your toys. Doing that always makes me feel better.

:clap: You have done a heck of a job with these motors.

jacobw

#12 Post by jacobw »

man that suck I just got my funds together for a head porting and stroker crank rebuild. Hmm I am not sure what to do now just me luck. I will send the money up front tim if you have time to do one if not I guess I am outta luck.smile.gif Thanks for all the help Tim! I hope you will get back into it in a few months I was planning on having you fix my crank port the head etc. And who ever owes him money pay up!!!:hammer:

iceracer17

#13 Post by iceracer17 »

That stinks.
Tim you'll have to relax and come on up snowmobiling.smile.gif
It's sad a few low life's ruin it for everyone.

MyCannibal

#14 Post by MyCannibal »

i dont know you Tim or anyone else on this site for that matter but i am on here every day checking out posts. i have bought parts from Brad, Dave before and have always came here with excitement on my face to see what you experts have come up with next. lets face it we're a tight nit community wether we know one another or not. Tim seemed like someone who would help anyone out with a dale or with anything for that matter. i may not know too much about my machine but its people like Tim, Dave, Brad, Haydug who keep me coming back for more. although i havent ridden for almost 6 months my quad still starts right up and its because of these people and everyone else who posts here with solutions to problems. so i guess my point is whoever is not in this for the long haul get the **** out because its people like Tim we need here not you.......hope everything works out for you Tim..........Paul.

GDITheman

#15 Post by GDITheman »

tim, sorry to hear this.

have you thought about getting a partner to help with the finances and the work load?

Exodus

#16 Post by Exodus »

I'm happy for you Tim. Dont let work rule you with an iron fist. Have some fun, play around with some ideas, and relax. Make sure and spoil those kids, they dont stay small forever.

I had made up my mind and was actually going to contact you this week on a crank and a port job. But if an extended vacation is what you need, go for it. I, and everyone else can wait. I do have one question, are the terminator pistons still available? If so, I'm going to get one just to make sure I have something you biult. Your a legend Tim, I hope someday I'll get in your neck of the woods and meet you.:usa

theJeStEr1340

#17 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Tim, sorry to hear this, just glad my motor is one that is getting done. I hope to make it up north for a few nationals and hope to meet you someday. Enjoy life, you only get 1.

azcannon

#18 Post by azcannon »

that sucks Tim , I have used you A LOT
I think maybe the whole community could learn a lesson here in not taking your Superstars for grated. I know I have

Hope you miss us so much you have to come back.

CptHook

#19 Post by CptHook »

Tim, sorry to hear you are going. I am greatful for all the hard work and help that you have provided for this community, and for me personally. I feel honored to have my motor be one of the last to roll out of your shop. Hope to meet you in person some time. Now go have some well deserved fun. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Edit: BTW I hope my motor showing up today was not the straw that broke the camels back lol.

skinny

#20 Post by skinny »

I recently made a visit to Tim's and got to spend the day with him and his family. They are some the nicest, and giving people in the world!!! This is truly a family run business every member of the family helps. Tim has been very innovative and helpful. He has provided service and parts for pennies and yet people still can't appreciate him!! People Pay Up!!! If you wanted parts or service you should have had the money up front!! Tim you have a great family, spend time with them.. Just remember you have friends here to help..