The Cyclone!

hawksd1

cyclone

#31 Post by hawksd1 »

So if I had a stock moto engine in a glamis 440 and wanted to install the cyclone would I see an improvement would I have to step up the map?

cannondale27

#32 Post by cannondale27 »

That might be a hard test to do.I cant think of any stock quads left around here.You would have to be first.Talk to Timbo maybe he will offer you a return guarantee.

RoooStEr Pops

#33 Post by RoooStEr Pops »

Does some need to use a stock quad ? I have on in the for sale section. It has the bike horn now. I dont know a dyno down here.

timbomoose

#34 Post by timbomoose »

hawksd1 so far on dyno tests the cyclone has mad min power over the bike stack inside the airbox.The best bang for buck is the bike stack for inside the stock box.Can be purchased from blackwidow.Places where we are seeing gains over all setups from the cyclone are on open filters at this time. Still more versions to test will keep updated as testing.Might find a setup that works better in closed box but none as of yet. Will post pics when final version is decided.Also working on one to fit in the boomer setup should have proto done next week.

hawksd1

cyclone

#35 Post by hawksd1 »

ok next question is then would I have to adjust the map or flow rate on injection or anything upon bolting this thing in. By the way thanks for the answer to the first part of the question...lol

wistech

#36 Post by wistech »

For the most part the afr has remained the same with the swap.. Just bolt it in and go. 2 cheap ponies .:head: