Sorry, I'm Done.

GDITheman

#31 Post by GDITheman »

you guys definitely need to get paid. i hope tim stays with us for a while and gets the money owed to him. you guys don't need to give away all your secrets over the phone. tech guys get paid $x.xx / min for support. you guys should see some revenue from your work. if a guys calls for tech help, he should at least buy parts from you guys.

hope it all works out.

CannibalAnimal

#32 Post by CannibalAnimal »

I hope everyone is reading this. This is a good lesson of the good sufferring with the bad. I have not done to much business Tim, but from the information on the site about him, we are definitely loosing a good Dale guru. I hope everything works out for the best. Tim, I sent you a PM.

fixthedale

#33 Post by fixthedale »

I can completely understand, Timbo. I am so NOT cut out for running my own business. Anytime something you love begins to suck the life right out of you it is a real bummer. Take time out and do stuff for fun and include your family. Anybody around here that I work on a motorcycle or a quad with pays me nothing. If I am too busy I tell them. Quads and bikes are fun for me most of the time (except when a race is coming up and things are still not ready). I hope it can be fun again for you. We don't even have to discuss dealing with people who try to screw you out of labor and parts for free. They are maggots and need to be eliminated.

Psychosis

#34 Post by Psychosis »

Who's w/me here? I say if the people that are stiffing others are forum members, they aren't allowed to post or access the forum until they pay. I can understand maybe forgetting to send payment when you have work done. (****, I did that w/a crank I sent to Tim, but he called me asking about what I needed and I sent out payment next day when I realized I hadn't already.) But when you've been contacted and you still don't, that irrates everyone.

The C'Dale community's been a great place for several years now and continues to be. However, people like the ones not being mentioned are acting like they're back on EXRiders or something.

harleypitbull1

#35 Post by harleypitbull1 »

This guy is awesome. He built two motors for me about four weeks ago. I have called him several times but have still not got a bill. I have sent him another email after I read this but rest assured I am not stiffing anyone. Whatever he charges, his work is well worth it. I hope he is not including me in the people that are stiffing him, because I will send him a check the day he calls me and tells me what I owe him or sends me a bill. He is a great guy and has to be one of the most trustworthy people in the world. He helped out me and my buddy with the motors before during and after the rebuilds. He helped with mapping and all. This guy is a real class act. Thanks again Tim. If this guy really is done, I feel sorry for the people who have not got a TIMBO STROKER cause that are bad a&& motors.

CDMX215

#36 Post by CDMX215 »

are pistons being sold to another dealer ?or are they still available here ? intrested 97 ml falicon piston and sleeve.

azcannon

#37 Post by azcannon »

I want to say something , I am sure Tim doesn't count the people he hasn't billed. In the 4 or 5 multi crank orders I have done with him I have just had to add up what I owe him based one the prices he quoted me and just had to paypal him. I would like it if he billed me but I might wait forever and I don't like being in debt to anybody so the deal is - as always send me a bill if you need more money otherwise here is what I think I owe you.smile.gif

timbomoose

#38 Post by timbomoose »

Thanks guys for all the nice comments. It means a lot. No hard feelings. Ronnie and Jeremy I guess I'll cross you off the list .LOL. Just kidding, know you guys are nice honest people like most everybody in the cannondale community. Hope I didn't get you guys worried.I would never mix up anybody I didn't bill. All people involved were billed 3-8months ago. In the tool&die business normal practice around here is to bill 20-30 days after the job is complete, just an old habit and I guess a bad one. Thanks. Money is not the main reason,falling behind,getting harrassing calls from jerks who block their caller id because I put up a post about bad camshafts, jackasses like ****** who probably was the source of the calls and his clan had fun time following me around for months on end with complete jackass comments harrasing me with their dumbass signatures putting down all my projects. ****** even said cams are great had buddies put them up and now have taken them out and found out they were junk too and never posted. Great help and advice almighty team member or should I say team harasser ******.If I didn't post his motor would have blown chunks too,and last and most importantly and main reason not doing anything with my family I thank my 5 year old for helping me in the shop and helping me realize whats important.

timbomoose

#39 Post by timbomoose »

For an update......one guy has came forward and paid his bill and apologized thanks,Gary. Thats why I'm not naming names full names or user names to give people a chance.There are also 2 people who paid half their bills a few months ago, it would be nice if they were honest too and paid the rest, one guy is even a regular poster, would be nice if you paid up. The biggest scumbag who has read all his pm??????????????????s and does not answer any calls and completely avoids me is CORY PARKER Dirtracin, at least all others answer their phones. Cory has also screwed others on the site and will be getting a summons along with all others involved and will also be getting sued for court costs on top of the bill about 1300+ EACH estimated cost by the lawyer. I have all paperwork,pms,emails,and shipping reciepts needed and lawyer said all should be easy cases. My advice is pay up now or pay more later. One guy from 8 mnths ago keeps saying I'll send it next week. 2 others sold there machines. One sold his to a site member after he fixed it with my parts (not paid for)the site member found out about it and offered to pay me for the parts(crank,bearings,oil pumps, and gaskets)but I will not take his money, he bought it not knowing. Thats saying alot for some of the members on this site.The other Kieth sold it to his friend who bought it knowingly the motorwork was not paid and I have no compassion for either one of them. He told me after a couple months of not paying there was motor issues and I said send it up will fix free of charge.Weeks went by nothing, Called again to see where it was he decided to send to another vendor which voids warranty. Work was done vendor shipped out. So had local law enforcement call shipping company and interecept motor during shipping. Thanks Jefferey(lawyer) for advice.When I called him Kieth today with his good news of what I did he told me I was a piece of shiiit. His buddy probably hates me too.Guess you shouldn't knowing buy things with stolen items in them, Kurt. Taking things and not paying is steeling and buying knowingly make you a crook too.I never knew when you don't pay your bills it makes the collector a piece of shiiit. I can be the nicest guy in the world or be the biggest a$$hole when screwed over. . I have resources from many friends and am persistant. Like I emailed to some offenders involved I don't go away because I absolutely hate CROOKS. Other vendors should do the same and pursue delinquents, because if they get away with it they will do it again to someone else and benifit on others misery,some people go through a hard time and deserve breaks,but those people who don't,usually avoid you and make excusses. Sorry guess I'm getting myself worked up again.Wish I could just do my job and trust people.

jesshamner

#40 Post by jesshamner »

Well, I haven't done business with you yet Tim but I was planning to soon with the free stroker crank and all. Its not a big deal to me right now. Everyone seems sad but I have to be happy for you. From what I have heard, you work your butt off. It sounds like you deserve some time off and your family deserves the time. You can stop doing all that work but please make sure that you you stick with this community. You seem like a stand up guy and I will be looking forward to riding with you in the future at group rides or wherever. Have a good monster maker vacation. :clap: :clap: :clap: