Sorry, I'm Done.

Sandstorm

#41 Post by Sandstorm »

Tim I have to ask contractors for money all the time.. They are COD because they don't want to fill out a credit app.. They get all bent. I just say you go to the store and buy a gallon of milk and you have to pay for it before you can leave the store.. Simple math in my book.. BW certainly didn't let me take my engine w/o payment first nor would I expect them.. I know Brad personally. He runs a business just like you.. Pay the 2 bucks and get the gallon of milk, or if no payment go suck on a hose, water is almost free..

tjusa

done??? i dont think so !!!!!

#42 Post by tjusa »

for all of us who know tim and his family . They are GREAT people .for those of you who stiffed him you will get yours !!!!
timbo has done great things for us and me personaly if it wasnt for you tim my quad wouldnt run and for your dedication i thank you and your whole family !!!! now as far as you taking a break :head: :usa . sorry guys but i really miss tim and the guys on weekends "well maybe not tom so much" LOL sping is comming and its riding time again !!!!!! so you tell little tj to get his quad ready tell moose to to pack the baby and come on over !!!

badvox

Wow

#43 Post by badvox »

I wasnt going to post anything here because Ive never done biz with timbo. But I gotta say that is one slick trick intercepting the stolen merchandise through the shipper.

Whoever screwed this guy screwed themselves by thinking he wasnt going to come after your sorry butts. I hope that all works out!! I bet those losers were pretty shocked to find out that happened. To bad noone got a picture of their faces when they found out that. LOL

Enjoy your vacation!!

Mike

timbomoose

#44 Post by timbomoose »

Just talked to Kieth and is a stand up guy.Most grief was caused by misunderstanding.Thanks for calling I'm glad we worked out our differences and I wish him and Kurt.Thanks and wish you guys the best.

Honeycutt

#45 Post by Honeycutt »

Timbo,hang in there. You are extremly helpfull to this community. I have not had any work done by you but you have helped me a ton, by reading your post. I want to thank you.

Spend some time with the kid,I spent 6 years with no vacation or quaility time with my son,and now I dont go many places with out him. Honeycutt

dawzie

#46 Post by dawzie »

Timbo, one of the best builders around !! I'm a self-employed excavator myself and have been through the same times myself.

Over time, because of the love to the machine and sport I think we will see Timbo back.

Hang in there Tim, regroup, it will be better the second time around because we get smarter.

dawzie

comander420

#47 Post by comander420 »

Tim, All I can say is thanks for the engine of mine you did build. it ran absolutely awsome. You were there to answer questions from before I took the crank out all the way through till I had it running, and gave me a heck of a deal on the assembly. I am in the same boat as you as far as being burned out, I've over extended myself past the breaking point and lost some of my drive at work and am now looking for a new job. I hope after a long break you'll be back in the scene with ideas just as big and great as before, if not thanks for getting us all where we are today!!!!! ANd if you ever need any parts drawn up in 3-d or anything along those lines let me know. I'm a manufacturing Engineer and have some drafting software, and after all you have done for me and the others. I feel I owe you a favor or 2.

Thanks TIMBO!!!!!!!

cannondale27

#48 Post by cannondale27 »

Hey Commander you need to run a couple xc races with Gus and I.

MX Quad Dad

#49 Post by MX Quad Dad »

MY sons quad has a Timbo crank. All I can say is, I called Tim after a call to Winky. after a few miniuts on the phone I really felt I could trust Tim. I got a great product for what I believe was a super great price. Although this wasn't my first Dale tear-down, so I knew how to do the rebuild, Tim gave me all kinds of free info for me to do/check to make sure the Moto runs for a long time. THANKs TIM.

Even though I would like to see you keep building parts for Dales (I need a stroker crank for my quad), You need to spend time with your family (its the best way we can be assured you will be around for a long time). I don't know how old your children are but I can say once your child turns 6 you will never be able to spend any more time with him at adge 5.

A story (I'll try to keep it short)
a few years back I had an accedent at work which put me in the hospital, hanging from ropes for what seemed like the longest 6 weeks of my life. It was followed by a whole year off of work. As I went back to work the following season , I thought back about the year off which had alot of things to be depressed about (most revolved around money), but all I thought of was the time I spent with the wife and children. It was a great year.
Now I find myself in a somewhat differant (and not so diffrent) situation, and I am sometimes feeling a little depressed, and after reading this thread, I realise that I need to be looking for the good that has come from it. Once again Tim, you have helped me. Plus to see all the good people here on this site is just great.

I know you probubly need some time to get your mind back together and take care of the burdens those dead beats put on you, But if you get caught up and want to let us know I am sure most would like to call to shoot the Sh!t. I know I would even though I haven't talked to you since I got the parts from you. I useally wouldn't call a bussnessman to shot the breeze because I am a lot longer winded than I can post, so I didn't want to use up you time.

Sand_Blaster

#50 Post by Sand_Blaster »

Tim I wish you luck.

I have Tims modifed stock crank, I have yet to get my hands on it yet( Hurry up Boomer ) tongue.gif

Tim does really good work, even in his testing days, when my dad was the guinea pig, his stroekr wor kwas awsooom!

Hope you'll get back soon so you can do my motor work next lol.

Best wishes
-Darren