Sorry, I'm Done.

z-mann

#51 Post by z-mann »

I have yet to purchase anything from you yet, but I hope you get to spend more time with the family and from what I have read on here you do great work. Thanks for all you have done and I hope things work out better for you in the future. :usa

comander420

#52 Post by comander420 »

C27,
Let me know when they are and I'll see if I can make it up that way, if I haven't moved further South yet.

jfarrar

#53 Post by jfarrar »

damg sorry to hear this!definetly a hit for the dale community.noone has done as much for the dale as tim has!im sure your about due for 4 weeks straight of sleep to catch up so go hibernate get caught up with the family.thanks for what you have done:head:

T-Rex

Timbo

#54 Post by T-Rex »

I have a chance to speak with Tim about two weeks ago and he has my stock junker crank and is going to make a stroker crank out of it. Anyway he called me and said he would have it ready in about a week. I replied to him if there are some people waiting for there engines just put mine on the back burner for now. I am not in a big hurry for it.
I can understand his point of view of being burned out. I am divorced because of it and miss spending evenings with my son. Now I spend every other weekend with him. Just keep in mind whats important to you and everything will be fine....

Killer_Shee

#55 Post by Killer_Shee »

I am currently having C&D Racing building a motor with Timbo's crank. There was a little mix-up with where the crank needed to be shipped, and it ended up taking quite a bit longer than I had anticipated for the turnaround. Without me saying a word to him, Tim gave me a break on the price of the crank rebuild because of the mix-up. When the engine started being assembled, I found out that it also needed a couple of bearings--once again Tim gave me a good deal for the bearings.

Tim has treated me well in the couple dealings I have had with him, and I regret to read that he is discontinuing his business thanks in part to some dead beats.

jesshamner

#56 Post by jesshamner »

Timbo, your PM box is full and I would like to get in contact with you if possible.