Difference between timbo stroker and falicon

Psychosis

#11 Post by Psychosis »

I believe it's $475 for the stroker kit from Timbo.

kbrown

#12 Post by kbrown »

I have timbos stroker crank inmy dale and it runs incredible. I believe the power output is the same as the falicon, but if you are going to put a 450 pistin kit in your dale the falicon is what accepts it,and timbos crank would need some mods to accompany the 450 piston. This is what I hear the differece is. If I am in the wrong someone plesase correct. Me and my buddy both have had our motors redone with the timbo stroker crank and all of the updates and I believe it was like 1200 or so. Alsoif you are going to get the crank might as well get the port work I think it is 400. That includes head work, header work, and throttle body.

cdalepilot

#13 Post by cdalepilot »

is the 1200 for both of your engines or just one ?

kbrown

#14 Post by kbrown »

That is for just one motor, but my word of advice is to go aheadand get the port work done when you have it striped down. I myself didnt do the port work and my motor still runs well but the hassel of tearing everything down makes it well worth the money. Mybuddys on the other hand is getting th port work donead if you look at the numbers that this thing is putting out its incredible. like 50 hp or something but you can only reach that with the port work.