Terminator Pistons!!!!!!

timbomoose

Terminator Pistons!!!!!!

#1 Post by timbomoose »

NEW!!! IMPROVED!!!! BETTER PRICE!!!!!

Terminate the competition with the NEW TERMINATOR PISTONS.
Pistons are made for stock stroke,stroker,or super stroker.
450,467cc,495cc,and 505cc(95mm,97mm,98mm).Can be used for all style cranks. Pistons have coated skirts for superior wear and reduced friction,high or low compression,chrome wrist pins to reduce chances of gualling,choice of gas ports or no gas ports,wrist pin clips that you can get in your piston.Also come with top quality nickasil aluminum liners for superior wear resistance and cooling.Will not wear and dirty your oil like a cast iron liner sleeve.The old $500-$700 big bore piston kits are now a thing of the past.Will be available and on the shelf in 2 weeks.Will post pics.

Prices for complete kits piston and liner:

97mm stock stroke or falicon stroker: $399
97mm stroker (timbo stroker) $399
97mm superstroker(timbo 6mm) $450
98mm superstroker(timbo 6mm) $499
add $15 for gas ported

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

Excellent work Timbo!! :clap:

jacobw

#3 Post by jacobw »

who is making these??

J. Delaney

#4 Post by J. Delaney »

Will a 98mm piston be available for the standard "Timbo" stroker?

jwheat

#5 Post by jwheat »

You da man!!! Great job Timbo!

cdaleman440

#6 Post by cdaleman440 »

dam i just rebuilt my motor with the stock bore well theres always next time

r.porter

#7 Post by r.porter »

Any idea on the pistons life expectancy? Even if the piston does not last any longer than the others at least it will be cheaper to replace!smile.gif

cdalemx301

#8 Post by cdalemx301 »

very interested...are you taking pre orders....also what is gas porting?

timbomoose

#9 Post by timbomoose »

cdalemx301
Yes will take preorders, Gas porting is a small port on the side of the piston to help make the piston ring seal better for less blowby.

r.porter
Do not know life expectancy yet. When having pistons made I gave them an sample of every piston ever made for the cannondale and gave them a sleeve sample.Told them which pistons were making them most power from the dyno,which lasted the longest,shortest,and problems with each. Also let them know hp,rpm range,and the different strokes .Going to redyno the 448 again to see hp gain, loss,or same.Life span time will tell.Like you said will be much cheaper to replace.Cheaper price is because of big volume order did not skimp on the piston.

J. Delaney
Am not offering 98mm accept for the 505.Reason being want to keep with high quality nickasil liners.For the company to finish the 98mm liners complete would be $450 each my price for the liner.I had them make the liners partially done and am finishing myself.Takes a long time to finish so using for only the 505.If wanting something custom that is not offered can have made but will cost extra.

timbomoose

#10 Post by timbomoose »

Will also offer gas porting for stock pistons for $15,but will not do if using gapless ring.Seperate each are good together are more likely to have piston failure.