Crank Rebuild?

CannibalAnimal

Crank Rebuild?

#1 Post by CannibalAnimal »

I have removed my crank from my seized blown engine. How much would it cost to have you rebuild it with z400 bearing to a stroker crank? I noticed you mentioned $350 if rod is good, but I wanted to make sure. Also, what is the turn around time?

CannibalAnimal

#2 Post by CannibalAnimal »

Timbo, I need a stroker crank, do you have one in stock?

wistech

#3 Post by wistech »

He's trying to build enough to stock. Since yours seized your rod is not usable. Send him your crank for core and will build you a stroker with it if whats left can be saved. Dont forget to send a piston along to be machined to the compresion ratio of your choice. I think its around $475 for that.

Cannondale88

#4 Post by Cannondale88 »

Hes backed up for a while. so canniboomer, wistech, haydug can help you out.

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

Ive only got stock updated cranks ,Timbomoose does my strokers.

CannibalAnimal

#6 Post by CannibalAnimal »

Thanks for the reply guys. Since I am trying to move up to 450, I guess I will have to wait or get one from someone willing to sell. If any one is willing to sell one, please pm me. I would hate to go back with the stock crank but I will if I have to. I hate not riding.

CannibalAnimal

#7 Post by CannibalAnimal »

By the way, what is a good compression ratio to use?

timbomoose

#8 Post by timbomoose »

Sorry do not have any in stock at this time.Wait will be about 4 weeks.Making bronze bushing improvent to rod and making new fixtures.For compression ratio recommend 12 to 12 1/2-1 can run pump gas on and not really much to be gained from going higher accept for cost of fuel.If needing crank sooner Brad and Doug should have falicons strokers on the shelf.If wanting to wait let me know and will put you down next on the list.

CannibalAnimal

#9 Post by CannibalAnimal »

I can wait for 4 weeks, not a problem. Put me down for one please. If you need any information from me, just PM me. I check forum daily. If anything change, I will let you know immediately. Thanks.

timbomoose

#10 Post by timbomoose »

On the list.