Sorry, I'm Done.

timbomoose

Sorry, I'm Done.

#1 Post by timbomoose »

Sorry,I will not be offering any services any more. I am completely burned out, I need a change and some time for my family and myself. I got into doing things for cannondales because I was asked to from members and many people had no options to go to for service. When starting out ran into all good people and met some of my best friends from doing so. Now there are more options out there for service and am no longer needed. I am very happy with my acomplishments overall on price,power, and reliablity, but my service has been too slow because have been over extending myself. Lately and consistantly have been running into a slew of idiots and I don't need it. I have 5 lawsuits going out the next few weeks and all people involved have been contacted. I normally let most things go but I absolutely HATE liars and crooks. I guess I shouldn't be so trusting. For the most part the people on this site ARE the absolute BEST people out there. I still love the cannondales and have no plans on getting rid of any one of them.I do plan on selling some of my machines(manufacturing), but will keep the necessary ones. I will still be doing r&d and will post on progress. Anyone who has bought my stuff will be able to get pistons for cranks and replacement parts for a long time. I am keeping a few machines(manufacturing) and do not plan on ever selling because I enjoy developing new stuff. I also will still be selling cranks and other products when finished on this website or on ebay,but will not take any orders for anything, anymore. Everything before getting shipped out will be paid in full before shipping. All people who have orders and motors still will be getting there products as usual. All sales after will be offered, only when done, with products only on a limited quantity. Thank you for your business and hope to see people at group rides.

BigJosh

#2 Post by BigJosh »

This is one of the worst things I have read on here ever. I totaly understand where Tim is coming from but it still sucks...

Mjollnir

#3 Post by Mjollnir »

Tim, your work has probably spurred more development and improvements on these machines that anything else.

Great job, man. Go spend some time with that family.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Marc

Canniboomer

#4 Post by Canniboomer »

... I hope we see anyone/everyone that owes money to Matczak Machining, to step up now and settle their obligations. If you have a bill, pay it!!!!!

TIMBO FOR PRESIDENT :usa

patmc81

#5 Post by patmc81 »

wow, thats all I can say wow! sorry that it has come to this tim you are a great man and a asset(sp) to the cannondale world!
ANYONE THAT OWES THIS MAN MONNEY SHOULD PAY UP NOW!!!!

Jaybr

#6 Post by Jaybr »

Can't say that I blame you Timbo, family should come first.

Let's go riding sometime.

jwheat

#7 Post by jwheat »

Sorry to hear this Tim. You've really done alot to help this community and I, for one, appreciate it. I own my own shop and I know exactly where you are coming from with this. There are alot of great people out there to deal with, but a few sorry SOBs can really cause headaches. If there is ever anything I can do to help you, just contact me.

Jimbo

wistech

#8 Post by wistech »

Everybody just relax. Tim is burned out and needs a break. Everyone who knows him saw this coming. He just needs some time to spend with the family ,do some riding ,build some monster motors and catch up on some sleep.

Sandstorm

#9 Post by Sandstorm »

I want to thank you Tim for advise.. Though I haven't bought anything from you, you went out of your way and called me w/ an issue I had.. Hope you still make it out west for the dune ride..

cannondale27

#10 Post by cannondale27 »

Boy I really dont know what to say.Seen this coming for quite awhile though.Never could see how Tim and his family could put up with all of us.People need to understand the time involved with everything in the work he does.Its huge!We never could afford the difference in Development and the machines making parts for us or making parts for a factory or such.Some have expected too much also.Seems like lot of people want power but arent willing to accept the risks that come with it.Let alone pay for a failure.Think about it.Tims family is just like most of us.With lots of bills.I have a little money in bank but I bet most of Tims is in those machines.That means that if even one job isnt payed for its just like if the place you work for decides not to pay you your paycheck when you were counting on it.Pay up please!

Tim,Melissa and kids your great friends and like I always say someday Tim will make you all rich.Never met anyone with the drive,innovation and ability who deserves it more.One of his ideas is going to be the ticket.Probably not a Cannondale idea though.