Email

hogman

#1 Post by hogman »

Does anyone know tims email or paypal address? I gotta settle up with him and i misplaced his address. I sent him a pm last week but he hasnt been online so i figured one of u guys has to know.
Thanks
Joe

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

tmatczak@yahoo.com
Thats his paypal.Did you get it running yet?

hogman

#3 Post by hogman »

Thanks. I havent gotten it running yet. I seem to have purchased a basket case that has lots of small things missing. Im getting it together slowly and have been next day airing parts from blackwidow. I wanted to have it ready for birch creek next weekend but its not gonna happen. I may have it running by then but i gotta have some time to break it in and tune it, and id like to get some seat time before i try to race.

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Apr 21 2006, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
tmatczak@yahoo.com
Thats his paypal.Did you get it running yet?

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

Cant wait to see how it goes!By the way your Harley injector idea seems to be working out real well for all of us with ported big bores.Man I cant believe how fast it revs out.Dyno soon.

hogman

#5 Post by hogman »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Apr 22 2006, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cant wait to see how it goes!By the way your Harley injector idea seems to be working out real well for all of us with ported big bores.Man I cant believe how fast it revs out.Dyno soon.

Thats awesome. Im glad they are working. Im gonna need a map for this thing real soon. I wanna get it at least running before i go to Birch creek.