ELIMINATOR MAP FOR HARLEY INJECTORS

timbomoose

#1 Post by timbomoose »

This map is ONLY for use with Harley injectors made for big bore ported strokers with open air filter setup.Using this map with stock injectors can damage your motor from lean condition.Map is only for Harley injectors.Starting parameter use default in map.Approximate 2700flowrate and .88 offset.Map has been 100% field tested and rips!!There's a reason wht its named the eliminator!Have fun!

As you can see from the pic the harley injectors are only needed for engines putting out serious power.This was against a yfz with cam mod,full pipe,rev box with heavier timing, and open air box.In the same amount of distance the yfz will beat a piped dale by a length ot two,but no match for the heavily moded dale!

speed_demon

#2 Post by speed_demon »

Hey Tim, refresh my memory-Do the Harley injectors mount up direct, or do the y need to be modified? Still need some for the 505. wink.gif

kdeal

#3 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (speed_demon @ May 5 2006, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Tim, refresh my memory-Do the Harley injectors mount up direct, or do the y need to be modified? Still need some for the 505. wink.gif

From talking to Wistech, I believe these bolt right up with no other mods. Hope this helps. Let us know how it rips....

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

The only mod needed is to drill the mounting hole in the injector hold down clamps about a quarter inch shorter.

wistech

#5 Post by wistech »

[q

T-Rex

#6 Post by T-Rex »

Whats the part number of the Harley injectors you guys are using? I can get a set for $65 each but I have too make sure that they are the right ones.

wistech

#7 Post by wistech »

I cant stress enough that most engines DO NOT NEED these injectors. If you dont have the bored throttle body , open air filter, large displacement, and full on porting there is no way you will ever need these injectors. They have only been needed for the engines that are stuggling above 50hp with a lean condition that cant be mapped out. These will not add any power whatsoever on standard unported engines. I just hate to see people wasting there money on stuff they dont need.

The other point I want to make is that if you use these injectors you absolutly MUST make a shorter injector cap holddown or your injector caps will pop off eventually from the pressure and will present a huge fire hazzard.

T-Rex

#8 Post by T-Rex »

Good advise and well noted dyno king......

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#9 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

QUOTE (T-Rex @ May 5 2006, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Whats the part number of the Harley injectors you guys are using? I can get a set for $65 each but I have too make sure that they are the right ones.

Harley part number; 27609-01A .
Enjoy,,,,, rolleyes.gif