Timbomoose I'm calling you out

wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

There's only room for one king of the hill. And it obvious all the other engine builder's just dont have what it takes .
I know you have a bigger motor than me, new CP piston, ya even a longer swingarm. Ive been anticipating a showdown for quite some time and now the St Anthonies is sporting a fx400 case,bike clutch basket and motard gears. Its time we let the big dogs eat so I chalange you to a dual . Anytime ,anywhere. Its your move .......this Cannons loaded and ready to fire. blink.gif

dalewannbe

#2 Post by dalewannbe »

Where's this showdown going to take place? I want to witness this.

BTW, Wistech why the motard gears?

T-Rex

#3 Post by T-Rex »

Wistech you need to take a cold shower.....

kdeal

#4 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (T-Rex @ May 15 2006, 04:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wistech you need to take a cold shower.....

It doesn't help...he's immune. I hope to have this showdown video taped, so keep an eye out for a link to the smackdown!!
wacko.gif

timbomoose

#5 Post by timbomoose »

Quoted from wistech: "There's only room for one king of the hill. And it obvious all the other engine builder's just dont have what it takes .
I know you have a bigger motor than me, new CP piston, ya even a longer swingarm. Ive been anticipating a showdown for quite some time and now the St Anthonies is sporting a fx400 case,bike clutch basket and motard gears. Its time we let the big dogs eat so I chalange you to a dual . Anytime ,anywhere. Its your move .......this Cannons loaded and ready to fire."

Wistech up and ready for the challenge.I'm calling you out for this weekend!I just want to warn you that I have screws in my tires to put the power to the ground.Please wear head protection. I wouldn't want a screw to hit you in the head. Could be very dangerous for all of us!

patmc81

#6 Post by patmc81 »

wow ohmy.gif this should be good!!!!!!

wistech

#7 Post by wistech »

Ya talk it up big shot . You gonna be pickin the dirt out of your teeth when I blow past .

T-Rex

#8 Post by T-Rex »

OK, who holding back on some info. Why is it all of a sudden wistech can beat anyone, HUMMMMM....

cannondale27

#9 Post by cannondale27 »

Screws huh?I have a set of those.Maybe I will spank you both!

wistech

#10 Post by wistech »

Your gonne need screws to get any traction on the slaghtered moose guts.