Timbomoose I'm calling you out

timbomoose

#11 Post by timbomoose »

QUOTE (wistech @ May 16 2006, 03:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your gonne need screws to get any traction on the slaghtered moose guts.

Take it easy wistech , Ive had to censor other slow quad riders on my forum before.

cannondale27

#12 Post by cannondale27 »

laugh.gif Maybe paddles are in order with weather we are having.

kdeal

#13 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ May 16 2006, 07:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif Maybe paddles are in order with weather we are having.

Yeah, we are getting the same thing all the way down here as well. But the sun is suppose to be shining this weekend. Let the smackdown begin!

T-Rex,

You got to keep up with the news! Wistech was the first to crack 55hp officially (on the dyno) with his "St. Anthonies" motor. He then got back from the dunes and promptly cracked his motor in half with a freek traction accident. (Imagine spinning the tires WFO on the ice and then getting instant traction) Not good! He just rebuilt the motor in another engine case. Wistech did all this with used and scrap parts! Timbo has just finnished building and tuning on the dyno a 495cc motor in a +5" swingarmed frame, it really flies! Should be an interesting race.

Timbo: you can't hurt his head with a loose screw. There is so many loose screws rolling around in his head now, one more can't hurt!

Somebody ask Wistech why he has such a big stink eating grin on his face lately, as he hasn't stopped smiling since the weekend, and I don't think it's the quad challenge. (They must have upped his medication.....LOL) biggrin.gif

wistech

#14 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (kdeal @ May 16 2006, 07:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, we are getting the same thing all the way down here as well. But the sun is suppose to be shining this weekend. Let the smackdown begin!

T-Rex,

You got to keep up with the news! Wistech was the first to crack 55hp officially (on the dyno) with his "St. Anthonies" motor. He then got back from the dunes and promptly cracked his motor in half with a freek traction accident. (Imagine spinning the tires WFO on the ice and then getting instant traction) Not good! He just rebuilt the motor in another engine case. Wistech did all this with used and scrap parts! Timbo has just finnished building and tuning on the dyno a 495cc motor in a +5" swingarmed frame, it really flies! Should be an interesting race.

Timbo: you can't hurt his head with a loose screw. There is so many loose screws rolling around in his head now, one more can't hurt!

Somebody ask Wistech why he has such a big stink eating grin on his face lately, as he hasn't stopped smiling since the weekend, and I don't think it's the quad challenge. (They must have upped his medication.....LOL) biggrin.gif

Just dont get in the way when I"m swingin the big stick. I did get my hair cut so there is more room in my helmet. smile.gif

Tim I'm proud to call you my friend but I'm still going to have to beat you down.

jwheat

#15 Post by jwheat »

Dang!! I'm away from the site for just a few weeks and y'all guys get all testosteroned up on me! Someone be sure and video this match up!!

wistech

#16 Post by wistech »

Looks like my plan worked . Tim crawled out from his cave to hand out a whoopin. And what a beatdown it was. Great to ride with ya again .

claas900

#17 Post by claas900 »

QUOTE (wistech @ May 23 2006, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like my plan worked . Tim crawled out from his cave to hand out a whoopin. And what a beatdown it was. Great to ride with ya again .

Does this mean we have a new DYNO KING???..LOL....Dang now were going to have 2over grown heads on the forums..lol..

kdeal

#18 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (wistech @ May 23 2006, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

FYI gang: It wasn't a fair fight this go around as the course was a slop fest in the middle. Imagine going 90 mph and then hitting a very nasty mudhole! Can you say Hueveos Grande!! I did it once and thought twice about it again. Wistech wasn't getting a lick of traction out of the hole due to the crappy tires he brought. We made a quick pit stop and then stole, er...borrowed two tires from Timbo when he wasn't looking that were full of ice cutter screws! Can you say traction city! It was then uncontrolable to ride the beast as the terrain was too varied. So, I think we need a rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't get it video taped due to the nasty mud and my desire to go hit it myself. Someone got a pic of my bike all muddy, but I had to kill him and eat his young, so sorry only clean pics!!

What a blast. This was an experiment group ride to see how it would go, and it went great. So look for more at Speed2424's in the future.

wistech

#19 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (claas900 @ May 24 2006, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does this mean we have a new DYNO KING???..LOL....Dang now were going to have 2over grown heads on the forums..lol..

Oh no I'm still the dyno king. Although I believe the 495 does have a few more ponies we will have to get it on the same dyno to prove it. The dyno Tim ran on was not showing good numbers but did show a measurable increase over the 505. It better be soon because I will have a 495 of my own . smile.gif

RoooStEr Pops

#20 Post by RoooStEr Pops »

Ahstabula should have a dyno there and you can race there too biggrin.gif